My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Theo :bow:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWbkVsV7rM]Tim Mcgraw - Down on The Farm with Lyrics (Greatest Hits) - YouTube[/ame]

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cubs released Robinson Lopez a few days ago.

:obama:

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
As someone who frequents I-Cub games a lot, I am sooooo pumped for the team that will begin in Des Moines at the start of the season. It should be a fun competitive group to watch. Depending on how injuries and call ups go they could contend for the PCL crown.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
As someone who frequents I-Cub games a lot, I am sooooo pumped for the team that will begin in Des Moines at the start of the season. It should be a fun competitive group to watch. Depending on how injuries and call ups go they could contend for the PCL crown.

So glad AAA has shot winning. When did it become more important to win in minors over MLB? :obama:

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously stfu ... spending is not the answer. Building from in is the right way... Be a Yanks fan then, you'll be happy.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not you idiot, but it is a good sign for things to come.

KCR won AA championships 2 years in row. Do you think they are going to contend this year or next? I sure dont. dont mean anything to win in minors. Just means other teams put there best players in MLB :thinking:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously stfu ... spending is not the answer. Building from in is the right way... Be a Yanks fan then, you'll be happy.

I can have my own opinions you 18 y/o tool. :angryfinger: Just cause you dont agree with my opinions dont mean yours is right. In 4 years we can debate who was right and wrong then. Dont tellme to STFU you uneducated tool.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can have my own opinions you 18 y/o tool. :angryfinger: Just cause you dont agree with my opinions dont mean yours is right. In 4 years we can debate who was right and wrong then. Dont tellme to STFU you uneducated tool.

:obama:

:lmao:

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just tired of him thinking he knows everything about the Cubs. He thinks everything they do is just gold. Tired of hearing how Stewart is going to have a great year when history shows he a bad hitting 3B. Tired hearing how Maholm going to have a good season when the guy has never had a winning season in MLB. We all know they are going to suck besides Waldo. He thinks that every player Theo gets will be a good ballplayer. I bet who makes the 25 man roster this year that maybe 5 of them are on the 2015 roster. I understand what they are doing, just dont agree how they doing it. I understand every good team needs young players to come up. I also think though while they are building up the farm they could be spending money over the next 3 years while building up farm to put competitive team on the field. This year will be Theo first draft with the Cubs. Those guys he draft will take 3-5 years to make it to MLB. So while we waiting on his draft picks why not spend on some FA to put competitive team on field instead of getting so called young players with upside. Im sorry but getting other teams old top specs that didnt pan out, dont impress me.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 20 first off ... get your facts straight before you go after someone! Also, I'm not uneducated...

I'm not trying to start an arguement with you, but when you keep sayin' the Cubs will be better in Triple A than the MLB and that's better, it gets annoying.

Ricketts is not cheap ... it's Team Theo's choice. They think this is the right direction to go and they're probablly right. They're not trading players, just to trade them. The Cubs are thought to be winners in the Cashner/Marshall trade and the Z trade (just because they traded him).

So ... the Cubs are not spending, but are building from within. The Cubs have tried to spend, but it didn't go well. Ricketts bought Wrigley for 850 million and walked into a 140 million payroll. If a player came that would help the Cubs now and in the future, you can bet the cubs will be players (don't say Prince, it was a waste of money and is made for AL.)

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm 20 first off ... get your facts straight before you go after someone! Also, I'm not uneducated...

I'm not trying to start an arguement with you, but when you keep sayin' the Cubs will be better in Triple A than the MLB and that's better, it gets annoying.

Ricketts is not cheap ... it's Team Theo's choice. They think this is the right direction to go and they're probablly right. They're not trading players, just to trade them. The Cubs are thought to be winners in the Cashner/Marshall trade and the Z trade (just because they traded him).

So ... the Cubs are not spending, but are building from within. The Cubs have tried to spend, but it didn't go well. Ricketts bought Wrigley for 850 million and walked into a 140 million payroll. If a player came that would help the Cubs now and in the future, you can bet the cubs will be players (don't say Prince, it was a waste of money and is made for AL.)

:thinking: and bingo was his namo

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone researching players and watching the future?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone researching players and watching the future?

I've been strongly considering popping the few bucks for the milb.tv thing they have where you get to watch all the AAA games. The I-Cubs this year might be the most important club to watch in the organization.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't watch the games, but I keep up with the players. I'll look at boxscores, stats, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.