CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
that has nothing to do with the comparison of Luck and Childress...you said my comparison of them was hypocritical...

"Your initial comparison was hypocritical."

How was comparison between them hypocritical? Seriously, get your act together.

Maybe he should have thought about not posting it then if he didn't want me to reply.

How about you fuck off and donate the site money already? Gimmie dat :smug2:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
that has nothing to do with the comparison of Luck and Childress...you said my comparison of them was hypocritical...

"Your initial comparison was hypocritical."
Are you 12?

How bad is your ADD?

Your initial comparison between Kiel and Childress was hypocritcal you bafoon. It's like you haven't been following along for the last few pages.

Maybe he should have thought about not posting it then if he didn't want me to reply.

Maybe he assumed you knew what a rhetorical question was. Perhaps we have all overrated your intelligence.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still can't believe the initial post being so indginant over a Top 2 QB recruit being "hyped".

Lord. it's like he JUST started following football.

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
Are you 12?

How bad is your ADD?

Your initial comparison between Kiel and Childress was hypocritcal you bafoon. It's like you haven't been following along for the last few pages.

Maybe he assumed you knew what a rhetorical question was. Perhaps we have all overrated your intelligence.

I never compared Childress and Kiel. The only time I mentioned kiel was in regards to hype.

I did ask for your comparison of Childress and Quinn. But no Kiel.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never compared Childress and Kiel.
:obama:

Your first post nimrod.

Kiel is overhyped....then you go on to directly overhype Childress. And draw a line between him and Luck. Comparing Kiels hype with the hype your personally gave Childress was both hypocritcal and moronic.

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
:obama:

Your first post nimrod.

Kiel is overhyped....then you go on to directly overhype Childress. And draw a line between him and Luck. Comparing Kiels hype with the hype your personally gave Childress was both hypocritcal and moronic.

Your initial comparison was hypocritical.

The only comparison I made was between Childress and Luck. Keep in mind the above quote was in your post discussing the measurables and comparisons of Luck, Childress, and Quinn (No keil!)

Again, I never compared their hype. You did when you mentioned how I was technically "hyping" ford. But I never made a comparison between the two players on the basis of perceived hype.

It's okay to admit you were wrong.

Last edited:

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
I think we're done here.

Come back when you've got a quote of me comparing them.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Come back when you've got a quote of me comparing them.

Please review your first post.

Complaining about Kiel being overhyped then in the next breath going the sarcastic woe is Ford Chilldress who gets no hype.............is the comparison between the hype or non hype each is getting...then moving on to comparing Childress to a Luck clone is overhyping Childress massively.....which is what you had just complained was happening with Kiel.

Try and keep up.

Thanks.

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
I never meant to imply that ford childress doesn't get any hype, he's actually had more than just about any recruit we've had in a long time outside Noel Devine and Jason Gwaltney.

But I never meant to compare them, as you inferred from my post.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never meant to imply that ford childress doesn't get any hype, he's actually had more than just about any recruit we've had in a long time outside Noel Devine and Jason Gwaltney.

:rofl:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think some people need to realize that those rankings(like HS rankings scout,rivals,all that crap)...are starting to become more based on pro potential than who's actually producing more at the high school level(not that they hadnt already..but i'm noticing it more and more)..lotta other stuff you gotta factor in...but pro potential is a big factor in evaluating and ranking these guys.