Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Hope cj is back tomorrow so rose can get some good rest

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looked a lot like the ECF. Heat have multiple closers. Rose is still asked to do it all. The last play was hilarious. Boozer missed the wide open back door then the team proceeds to stand around doing nothing while watching Rose. Boozer and Noah either riding the pine or fucking up in crunch time. :yawn: Same ole shit.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
You've never heard of "playing for the other team" in reference to homosexuals?

Yes I have...notwithstanding the lack of relevance to the conversation at hand (I happen to think "gay bashing" is a bit juvenile at this point in American Civilization) and actually being unfamiliar with any talk of Boozer "playing for the other team"...I just found the statement a bit strange was all.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His teams were cheering for the Heat and he always plays bad against them. Playing fr the other team, it had two meanings. I thought it would have made sense to most. It's a joke

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
Looked a lot like the ECF. Heat have multiple closers. Rose is still asked to do it all. The last play was hilarious. Boozer missed the wide open back door then the team proceeds to stand around doing nothing while watching Rose. Boozer and Noah either riding the pine or fucking up in crunch time. :yawn: Same ole shit.

It was hard to watch! But, again, we will have plenty more opportunities to play them.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
1.Boozer's poor performance
2.many missed shots
3.Korver airball in an open shot???WTF man?What's your job?I don't blame you for missing it.But airball?

That must be fixed.

Rip was awfull today.I don't know if he was in good condition.But he was awfull.I know he is better than that.Maybe if we did't play @MIA he wouldn't play.4/16 from your starter SG just can't happen.But again I believe that DRose should give him the ball to shot the open3 @ the end.Maybe what happend with Indiana and all the criticism make him do this selfish play.Maybe he just wanted to be a hero and failed.Or maybe he just did it by instinct.

Great game by DRose.That's how he must play in all big games.He missed the last fts and the floater but thats ok.He will build stronger character from that and learn.
Great game by Noah he should keep this way of playing
Great game by Brewer.If something good from Deng's injury is that from now Brewer is feeling part of the starters and have some more confidence.

Great game in general.Everyone saw today that healthy Bulls have nothing to fear against the heat.Only con is our lacking of experience.But maybe this year we lose all games in regular and be the winners at the ECF

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rip should seriously sit out the rest of the road trip.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
In DRose's last play wasn't a foul on Haslem?
Rose should have passed the ball to Rip for sure.But wasn't he fouled?

Chicagoboi8819

Liked Posts:
whats up guys I haven't been here in a long long time .... anyways I'm I the only one that Hates John locus the turd because I do and I'm glad he got dunked on by lebron James

Last edited:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

:rolling:

Rose was lucky he wasn't whistled for an offensive foul.

Good no call IMO but that was a closer to a charge on Rose than a foul of any kind on Haslem.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, he wasn't fouled. He got a phantom call because the refs are protecting their Golden boy :rolleyes:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
No I am not talking about his flop.I am talking for the last Bulls possession