Official 2011-12 Around The NBA Thread(News/Rumors/Game Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Post all news, rumors or info regarding the NBA in this thread. Also discuss other games not involving the Bulls here as well.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought we already had threads for this.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bogans signs with Nets.

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
They are so bad he might actually get some PT there! :turrible:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anthony Morrow shits on Keith Bogans

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Anthony Morrow shits on Keith Bogans

rumor is they are trying to trade him for just cap space. Morrow would fit perfect with the Pacers we need some of his shooting and scoring off the bench. He may be the best pure shooter in the league not named Ray Allen.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
rumor is they are trying to trade him for just cap space. Morrow would fit perfect with the Pacers we need some of his shooting and scoring off the bench. He may be the best pure shooter in the league not named Ray Allen.

I wanted the Bulls to get Morrow instead of Korver...he was dirt cheap and he could really shoot. He was a wet dream for those stats folks that like T5% and some other efficiency ratings. Would have loved to have had him here.

Reactions: BNB

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanted the Bulls to get Morrow instead of Korver...he was dirt cheap and he could really shoot. He was a wet dream for those stats folks that like T5% and some other efficiency ratings. Would have loved to have had him here.

i still want him instead of kylie dudes a very big {}

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd love Morrow. Last season I wanted Wesley Matthews starting and have Morrow back him up. They got him at a good price too, I would move in on him. Agree with Hou about Korver too.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
CHI’s Tom Thibodeau & OKC’s Scott Brooks named East & West Conf. Coaches of the Month for Dec/Jan

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

same. I still feel like we went after Korver because of the connection he had with Boozer in Utah.

Cloud 9

O.G.
Liked Posts:
Bogans signs with Nets.

Came here to post that but figured somebody had beat me to it. Nets now have Deshawn and Bogans at the 2 after losing Brooks to that toe injury. So they lose a huge piece to their offense, but replace him with defensive minded, inconsistent 3-Point shooters haha. It sucks to be Deron Williams :lmao:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1GiZYc8h3k]Heart Attack Bucks - YouTube[/ame]

Cloud 9

O.G.
Liked Posts:
Goddamn the Thunder looked good tonight. I don't really see them having much trouble with anyone in the West. Definitely premature, but if they play like that...Scary

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
KD is the only player in the NBA right now that nobody debates on his greatness and maybe this is the answer to the 1m $ question who is the best player in the NBA.
Westbrook is the second more athletic PG in the NBA right now.
Ibaka is a blocking monster.
Harden is one solid SG

Okclahoma is the one team that will be in the NBA finals.It would be a pleasure of all basketball fans to watch a DRose vs KD battle in the finals.I believe that OKC-CHI will be the permanent NBA final for the next years and unlucky us we won't be the favorites if KD reaches his potential in the next years.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blake Griffin is a monster, in every aspect of the word.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Danny Granger is finally coming out of his shooting slump big win tonight vs the Wolves.

Loving the throwback unis

Brandon Jennings took over tonight the Bucks just out played the Heat and played great D. Jennings is playing better this season he is still a chucker but he is one of the best chuckers there are.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Danny Granger is finally coming out of his shooting slump big win tonight vs the Wolves.

Brandon Jennings took over tonight the Bucks just out played the Heat and played great D. Jennings is playing better this season he is still a chucker but he is one of the best chuckers there are.

They should have put LeBron on Jennings.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Retro Jerseys FTW

Pacers%2072-73%20Road%20Jersey%20Darnell%20Hillman_small.jpg

Pacers starting to impress me. There not gonna win the title, but damn are they starting to look good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.