CCS Fantasy Baseball League

Draft or Auction?

• Total voters

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any advice for people new to fantasy baseball? Draft strategies, things to watch, etc.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
In a draft not much strategy really. But you'll see runs in it just like you do in football. Plus you see favorites go way, way, way (I really can't say that enough) too early

Liked Posts:
UMan- Did you get my email? I can fix this problem with the DH or help you do it. It would require resetting the league and reentering the rosters manually. It would probably take 20 minutes or so and it wouldn't affect anything.

This has to be done. Except for diehard AL-only leagues, a DH is never a regular position. It is always Utility where you can put any hitter you want at the spot rather than only a player who has had at-bats as a DH. I'm surprised I am the only one that is pushing for this. The difference is that a DH position severely limits the players for the spot while a Utility can be filled by any hitter.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, I'd probably get rid of the DH too.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather have a utility (any postion) over DH. My DH is still a free agent, so yeah...

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
UMan- Did you get my email? I can fix this problem with the DH or help you do it. It would require resetting the league and reentering the rosters manually. It would probably take 20 minutes or so and it wouldn't affect anything.

This has to be done. Except for diehard AL-only leagues, a DH is never a regular position. It is always Utility where you can put any hitter you want at the spot rather than only a player who has had at-bats as a DH. I'm surprised I am the only one that is pushing for this. The difference is that a DH position severely limits the players for the spot while a Utility can be filled by any hitter.

I was on the phone with ESPN this morning for around 20 minutes and they couldn't unlock the setting for me since we drafted, so I guess I will try your method. I'll get it done in about an hour or so.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
DH has been removed and replaced with Utility position. I had to re-set the draft and manually re-enter everyone's players. For some reason I had to add a few players(Tulowitzki, Howard, Pedroia) after the draft, but everything is set now.