Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't let me leave a comment. :(

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the spam filter probably looked at your e-mail or something and thought it was fishy. I assume you used your regular e-mail address though. Basically if you aren't registered and have a valid e-mail address, it'll put you in the "waiting for approval" queue rather than the spam, and you got caught in the spam. If you register, we only have to approve your first comment which sits in the "pending" folder rather than spam, and then the rest are autoapproved if you post from that account. Sorry for the hassle.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the spam filter probably looked at your e-mail or something and thought it was fishy. I assume you used your regular e-mail address though. Basically if you aren't registered and have a valid e-mail address, it'll put you in the "waiting for approval" queue rather than the spam, and you got caught in the spam. If you register, we only have to approve your first comment which sits in the "pending" folder rather than spam, and then the rest are autoapproved if you post from that account. Sorry for the hassle.

I gotcha. No problem at all.

GocubsGo223

Thy dont taste like applz
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wheres the biddys in the wet tees? Donator forum:yes:

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still accepting entries until the day before Opening Day, just leave a comment in our blog (opening post link). Position players report on Thursday :D

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
right up fisch's alley.
happy0005.gif

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really want to win that bobblehead. :D

Did ya enter?

Still a week before opening day, and with the roster pretty much set you can better estimate stuff :D

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now less than a week before Opening Day, and this team is like manic depressive or something. One day they put up 11 and the next they barely get 3 across. I imagine it'll be the same thing in the regular season. That's baseball!

Enter our contests! :D

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Last day for entries for the Tony Campana raffle. The runs contest will run (huh huh) until Ryan Dempster gets out of the top of the first. The more the merrier :D

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Campana raffle ends in two hours and change, so let's get some entries in!