Cubs Win World Series Video: MLB 12 The Show

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
As somone who lives in Wrigleyville, I would welcome the win of course. I would be some what worried about vandalism, but for the most part, it would be a happy time, not a time to start fires and such. But again, there are idiots everywhere.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
As somone who lives in Wrigleyville, I would welcome the win of course. I would be some what worried about vandalism, but for the most part, it would be a happy time, not a time to start fires and such. But again, there are idiots everywhere.

It's a shame that one or two bad apples has to ruin it for everyone. There's always going to be idiots running around in situations like that, but hopefully there would be a minimum in Chicago.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Man, that gives me cold chills. How sweet it would be to hear those words.... And then those Sports Illustrated commercials: "Your Chicago Cubs have just won the World Series!
Buy this hat, ball, book, bat, shirt, one left sock, and a two year subscription for $99.99!"

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If the Cubs won the WS, the city would go nuts. I'd expect Riots everywhere honestly.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
If there's a franchise that deserves to win it all, it's the Cubs. I don't know if I could see any other city go as crazy as I would imagine the north side of Chicago to be if the Cubs were to win it all.

I don't know if anyone deserves to win anything, but i'll agree with whatever you say because your avi is tits.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I would hitchhike all the way to the Chi to burn some shit down!

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I love that commercial. I really do hope I get to celebrate a Cubs WS one day.

I don't know if Chicago would still exist the next day. I don't even know if I'd exist for the next day.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess it's not for everyone. You'd need a pretty good sense of humor to appreciate it.

It was funny too, but a little more cruel than funny to me. But it's not like "nazi Germany" cruel so I can roll with it. I'm not an MLB fan anymore anyway so I can only imagine it stung even more for others.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was funny too, but a little more cruel than funny to me. But it's not like "nazi Germany" cruel so I can roll with it. I'm not an MLB fan anymore anyway so I can only imagine it stung even more for others.

Not really. It was pretty well-rated in most circles I've been in and if people don't like it, then they either are humorless or need to grow a thicker skin.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really. It was pretty well-rated in most circles I've been in and if people don't like it, then they either are humorless or need to grow a thicker skin.

I think reason certain Cub fans dont like it is cause they tired of seeing Cubs being the joke of all pro sport franchises. I give MLB THE SHOW great credit to the commercial but everytime i see it, it just makes me more pissed that Cubs are rebuilding and suck for the next 3-5 years. Just tired of Cubs being a joke to every other fan in baseball.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing I can't watch is Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS. I recorded the greatest game version that MLB network put out, but I could only watch about half of it before I just deleted it. This commercial is pretty harmless to me.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing I can't watch is Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS. I recorded the greatest game version that MLB network put out, but I could only watch about half of it before I just deleted it. This commercial is pretty harmless to me.

Every time i see Bartman i want to cry

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Every time i see Bartman i want to cry

That wasn't supposed to be Bartman in the video, the producers said so when asked. Not sure what your point is here but it is awfully Special person to blame Bartman for the collapse. But then again, you think this team could make the playoffs this year if they added just Fielder and Jackson, so...

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? He didn't make the SS with the highest fielding percentage in baseball that season boot a tailor made groundball.

It just brings back bad memories. I know it wasnt Bartman fault. Just hurts everytime i see that play. ALways play the what if game

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
That wasn't supposed to be Bartman in the video, the producers said so when asked. Not sure what your point is here but it is awfully Special person to blame Bartman for the collapse. But then again, you think this team could make the playoffs this year if they added just Fielder and Jackson, so...

you are a TOOL :angryfinger: