Mirotic

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
14_12_30_348.jpg

Please come over here and play for us, damn it. Please. I want Toni Kukoc V2.0... only with better handles, a deadly inside/outisde game, and a sicker haircut. He's got the Zaza Pachulia going on.

COME PLAY FOR US!!!!!!!! :(

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
14_12_30_348.jpg

Please come over here and play for us, damn it. Please. I want Toni Kukoc V2.0... only with better handles, a deadly inside/outisde game, and a sicker haircut. He's got the Zaza Pachulia going on.

COME PLAY FOR US!!!!!!!! :(

I like what I see in Mirotic but he does not have better handles than Kukoc. Toni was 6-11 with point guard skills. Mirotic has good handles, but he's nowhere near Kukoc level yet. Give him a couple years in Europe & he might be.

Overall, I'm excited about what this kid can bring to the team in 2013-2014.

The Beef

Liked Posts:
If he comes over in 2/3 years things would look great. Kid is a baller and a scorer.

He'll be nasty with Rose in the pick and roll.

Major props to GarPax on the draft day move. Quality Euro that could have a major impact.

This kid is what Dumars wished Darko was.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
I hope all this success he's having transfers to the NBA game...

The way he shoots the ball and can post on offense will transfer once he comes over. I expect after 3 years the Bulls will offer him the MLE(once the rookie scale no longer applys)

He isn't a athlete he is a basketball player my best comparison is a better taller David West/ Jeff Green. He was in my top 5 last year value wise but no one was gonna take him that high with his contract.

He needs to get a lot stronger but with his frame he looks like he can add LBs

I dont know if you guys know this but many scouts though Tim Duncan's game wouldnt transfer. Many scouts said he was too soft and not athletic enough. But Duncan was a basketball player and if your a basketball player more often than not your game will transfer anywhere. Nikola is skilled as fuck I really wanted him for my Pacers but we aren't patient we wanted an impact player.

Last edited:

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Also he did this while he was injured he had a sprained foot I believe he will be back for the next game though.

His game is at 3pm Chicago time today and is on espn3.

Last edited:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goddddd, bring this guy over here! I wish we weren't going to have to wait 2 to 3 more years to get him, if he even comes over.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Goddddd, bring this guy over here! I wish we weren't going to have to wait 2 to 3 more years to get him, if he even comes over.

He will come over they wouldnt of drafted him 1st rd if there was a question. The problem is his buyout is way over 500k (the NBA max they can pay)

after the rookie scale is done after 3 yrs they can pay his buyout wit hs new contract 3 yrs is the min though. Quite frankly he isnt ready yet body wise he needs to gain 20lbs of muscle.

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
This guy is a stud! We have been keeping tabs on him ever since he was drafted. He certainly looks ready for the NBA, however, contracts seem to be in the way. Fram what Gar said, it will be a few years before they bring him over. Praying for sooner rather than later! :bullbang:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
This guy is a stud! We have been keeping tabs on him ever since he was drafted. He certainly looks ready for the NBA, however, contracts seem to be in the way. Fram what Gar said, it will be a few years before they bring him over. Praying for sooner rather than later! :bullbang:

Well at least the Bulls have a great insurance policy set aside for the future.

Kind of reminds me of the Tony Kucoc situation.
He came in at just the right time.
Could be similar situation for this guy too.

We have a good future Bull put away in the bank........That's smart banking by PaxGar.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlyRoxk6iVo]Week 8 bwin MVP: Mirotic, Real Madrid - YouTube[/ame]

Liking this more and more as time goes on.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
looks like a Turkish player who can handle a basketball!

*cough* Asik *cough*

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Do u guys think he will ever get a chance here, or is he trade bait?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dude needs to get here now.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long until we can AC Boozer to get his bum ass out of the way for Mi-ro-tic!?

ChiTeez.com

Best shirts in Chicago
Liked Posts:
This guy is a stud, but as Gar said, he is 2-3 years out from being here. Unfortunate, but that's straight from Gars mouth on CSN earlier this year. I wish they could just buy him out and bring him over for next season. He is really looking nice!!

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
This is an old video.Mirotic is a good player but I doubt if he can play right now in the NBA against the beasts if he don't become stronger.Of course he could be a great bench player for any team.He is a guy who scores 10+ points and grabs 5+ rebounds in every game in a softer league than the NBA.So I believe he is not ready yet.

He is very young(20) and he holds all his future in his hands.He is a PF with the quickness of a smaller guy.He is versatile.He can be a threat from any distance.He runs the floor fast.

Maybe one of the greatest talents right now in Europe.But having him as a starter in the NBA and in a championship caliber team like the Bulls?No way!

sicko

Liked Posts:
I think he could be another Ersan Ilyasova who I am a HUGE FAN OF and I think is extremely underrated, Jennings get the credit for the Bucks still being able to win games without Bogut but IMO it is the play of Ilyasova

but yeah their style of play looks very similar!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
From what I have read, he is good enough that the Bulls will not use him in any trades unless it is for a superstar.