What Team Do You Hate The Most?

What Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Cardinals are a team to be admired. I mean, I hope that the Cubs beat them every time they play, but I just can't bring myself to hate the most successful team in National League history (at least in the WS era). Makes me feel like a jealous girlfriend if I do that :lol:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Cardinals are a team to be admired. I mean, I hope that the Cubs beat them every time they play, but I just can't bring myself to hate the most successful team in National League history (at least in the WS era). Makes me feel like a jealous girlfriend if I do that :lol:

I respect the hell out of what the Cards have done. I wish the Cubs had been as well run, and perhaps that is part of the reason for the rivalary. I still hate the Cards though.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a rivalry in name only. I see it as more of a one-sided asskicking *sad*

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The amount of injuries they suffer & they still find ways to win.

Wish the Sox had that mentality.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
11 to 2 is the ultimate response. You can't really come back against that. Hell, even the Sox guys give us crap because of 2005 :D

I agree they have the upper hand in the rivalary due to the disparity in championships, but when those teams matchup it almost always good regardless of the standings. That to me is the definition of a rivalary.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree they have the upper hand in the rivalary due to the disparity in championships, but when those teams matchup it almost always good regardless of the standings. That to me is the definition of a rivalary.

Yeah, the Cubs are never out of a game no matter how good STL is. I guess that's part of the randomness that makes baseball so special.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I'd rather my team make the postseason instead of just beating down on the Cardinals. I would prefer to go 162-0 though, and that does include the Cards :D

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Without question its the Cardinals, i cant stand em. Maybe its because they do win the right way, but fuck me running i hate their douchey fans and stupid announcers.
I am one of those guys who kinda really hated the Astros and still do. I dont know maybe its because i got so sick of the "killer b's" hitting the piss outta Cubs pitching all those years but honestly I still to this day hate that franchise more then the Brewers or White Sox. Maye that would be different if I lived closer to Milwaukee and had interaction with Brew fans. I run into more Stros fans here in Des Moines then Brews easy, and all of em I know douches just like the Cards fans I know.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
its cool to look at, but meaningless as fuck

I think I'd rather my team make the postseason instead of just beating down on the Cardinals. I would prefer to go 162-0 though, and that does include the Cards :D

No one is arguing that the Cubs are a better run franchise than the Cardinals or that the accomplishments of the Cubs is greater than the Cards. The point was that in terms of a rivalary what matters is head to head performance, and it isn't the one sided ass kicking that Rice stated.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one is arguing that the Cubs are a better run franchise than the Cardinals or that the accomplishments of the Cubs is greater than the Cards. The point was that in terms of a rivalary what matters is head to head performance, and it isn't the one sided ass kicking that Rice stated.

I think we will have to disagree on what matters within a rivalry here. There's a reason "1908" is their primary insult and there's literally no comeback.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me..

Cardinals far and away is number 1.

Marlins and DBacks are secondary.

Mets are in there too.