What Team Do You Hate The Most?

What Team Do You Hate The Most?

• Total voters

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dislike all of them. The one I hate the most is whichever teams fans are talking the most shit at the time.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dislike all of them. The one I hate the most is whichever teams fans are talking the most shit at the time.

That's where the Sox come into play for me..

There are a few really good fans.. Seems like most run their mouth.

(Most of the good ones are here.. with the exception of Joe.. His trolling is piss terrible though)

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we will have to disagree on what matters within a rivalry here. There's a reason "1908" is their primary insult and there's literally no comeback.

I guess I should rephrase it. What you say is certainly true. I just think you can't discount what we talked about earlier with the games almost always being good despite one of the teams sucking (and yes that has been the Cubs far more frequently than the Cardinals).

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I should rephrase it. What you say is certainly true. I just think you can't discount what we talked about earlier with the games almost always being good despite one of the teams sucking (and yes that has been the Cubs far more frequently than the Cardinals).

I definitely agree that the games are always good. I've been to a couple Cubs-Cards games and was entertained by both. The ones on TV or the radio are never dull either.