Toews Injury Watch: Goal Is Thursday VS The Wild***Update 3/30/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Jesse Rogers reporting via twitter that Toews, Montador, and Lepisto were all on the ice today.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
clearly this is getting ahead of things but if montador some how made a comeback... could the hawks actually be looking at some blue line depth?

inconceivable!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And Toews apparently skated to the point of exhaustion, which has to be a good sign, right?

Heisenberg

Run
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is definitely a positive. Not getting ahead of myself but if we can get these 3 guys back for the playoffs, this team controls its own destiny to reach the Stanley Cup Final.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Toews apparently skated to the point of exhaustion, which has to be a good sign, right?

Probably all depends how he feels tonight, tomorrow, and Friday. I imagine it's a good test.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably all depends how he feels tonight, tomorrow, and Friday. I imagine it's a good test.

contact will be the test. If he can push himself to the limits on skates without any symptoms the next level is full contact.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Supposedly he's still feeling dizziness.

Thankfully Kane found his game when he did, though I wonder of Johnny is too dizzy to teach him how to win a draw.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be scary with the new keith/sedin shit to have toews out there against them in a playoff series. they would head hunt toews with out a doubt.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Re: Toews Injury Watch: Updated 03/21/12*** (Skated Tuesday)

It would be scary with the new keith/sedin shit to have toews out there against them in a playoff series. they would head hunt toews with out a doubt.

Yea...seems like a typical target for bieksa

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

thankfully I don't think players get scared of stuff like that

but hey, if crosbys comeback has showed us anything- its that great players can still be effective without going to the real hard areas. crosby hasn't played his usual game yet and he's still lighting it up.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thankfully I don't think players get scared of stuff like that

but hey, if crosbys comeback has showed us anything- its that great players can still be effective without going to the real hard areas. crosby hasn't played his usual game yet and he's still lighting it up.

it sucks when players like crosby or whoever cant play "their" game because of their previous injury and because teams like stl and van would try to take him out in a heartbeat.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it sucks when players like crosby or whoever cant play "their" game because of their previous injury and because teams like stl and van would try to take him out in a heartbeat.

yeah

although 1- I don't think anyone is flat out gunning to cheapshot him. at the same time, nobody is going to shy away from a hard clean hit on him either. and that's how it should be

but more importantly 2- he'll get back to his old game. he'll crash the net and skate right into, around and through guys. don't know how long it'll take but I'm sure he'll get back to that dominant offensive play again.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah

although 1- I don't think anyone is flat out gunning to cheapshot him. at the same time, nobody is going to shy away from a hard clean hit on him either. and that's how it should be

but more importantly 2- he'll get back to his old game. he'll crash the net and skate right into, around and through guys. don't know how long it'll take but I'm sure he'll get back to that dominant offensive play again.

dont think for a second there arent guys in this league that will go for the head and exploit his injury. there is a good handful of tools in this league that would do it all day long.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
out come the stupid questions "you think Toews will play on Sunday?"

are people this dumb?

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's saying that?

It's just got to be someone that isn't keeping up on the situation. Which, you really can't blame them because the Hawks sure aren't saying much about it.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jesse rogers....

ESPNChiHawks Toews and
Kruger skating now on their
own after prac . 4 days in a
row for Toews

ESPNChiHawks Toews
doing ladder drills. It's like
his own personal bag skate