CCS Fantasy Baseball League General Discussion Thread

bbaker

Liked Posts:
UMan usually sets up the leagues doesn't he? I'm in for fantasy baseball. I have a friend who wants in as well.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
UMan usually sets up the leagues doesn't he? I'm in for fantasy baseball. I have a friend who wants in as well.

If we can get 8-10 people or so who are interested, I'll set it up.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I don't ever go on ESPN's website, but I'll make an account to play a season with you guys ... I'm in!

PS - I usually play on cbssports. PM info when set up, thanks.

bbaker

Liked Posts:
Went ahead and created a league. Currently have 8 spots left, but more can always be added before the draft. It's a little bit of a "different" league.

Rosters look like this:
Batting/Fielding: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, LF, CF, RF, UTIL, UTIL, BENCH, BENCH, BENCH, BENCH, BENCH, DL, DL
Pitching: SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP

Scoring:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/71439_310850639037191_88047219_n.jpg

PM your email so that I can invite you if you want to join. It's Head-to-Head play and whoever wins the most categories during the week of play, wins that week and gets 1 W (not 1 W per category won). Thinking of doing the draft March 25th at 7pm CST. Last weekend of Spring Training and 1 week until Regular season play so we'll know the rosters for the most part by then.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
ESPN usually, and I assumed it was a free league. I've never participated in a pay league, but I'd be up for it if someone would outline the details.

Pay me all your money :smoke:

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright good deal bbaker! I've never played head to head, see ya in the draft room!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm not much of a baseball person these days, but I'll join to fill. I can't promise I'll be very active. I will try though. Just don't give me the spot, unless you just need that last filler. I don't want to take a truly active person's place.

Havoc

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like we need 4 more people to complete the league. I want to draft - let's get this done!