• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still pissed that Nashville doesn't use this as their goal song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtU_R61TVk4]Lovin' Spoonful - Nashville Cats - YouTube[/ame]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what other teams are playing so well and are so perfectly-assembled that the Hawks couldn't compete with them?

They just lit up one of the alleged best defenses in the NHL for five goals in their barn.

What, did they have to go 18-0 without the captain?

Alleged best defenses? they rank 11th in GA, and 8th in differential. I would say its more GOALTENDING since Rinne Ranks 1 with shots against in the NHL and has a nice .922 SV% facing all those shots. you may want to look up stats before making general statements.

thats great. one regular season game in nashville.

Competing with and beating are 2 different things. The cup is all that matters, anything else is failure. In a 7 game series the Blues, Preds, and now the Kings with the Carter addtion with be very tough foes, than you have the nucks and the red wings as well.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Alleged best defenses? they rank 11th in GA, and 8th in differential. I would say its more GOALTENDING since Rinne Ranks 1 with shots against in the NHL and has a nice .922 SV% facing all those shots. you may want to look up stats before making general statements.

Competing with and beating are 2 different things. The cup is all that matters, anything else is failure. In a 7 game series the Blues, Preds, and now the Kings with the Carter addtion with be very tough foes, than you have the nucks and the red wings as well.

I hope your not putting LA as a tougher matchup than detroit or van

Sent Via Tapatalk On DROID RAZR MAXX

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A team that can't keep the puck out of the net is going to make a Cup run?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Goaltending is a part of defense.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just ignore him.....he says this Special person shit on purpose. Go look through threads, if people dont reply he keeps posting until someone does...if everyone ignores him, he will stop. We are feeding the mentally challenged troll

whatever he may be he still is right about giving up goals. yes they have been playing good hockey recently, new season once the playoffs start. going by the recent play and being excited going into to the playoffs is indeed false hope as things change drastically in the post season.

Sent from a Pay Phone at 7/11 using Tapatalk

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Blackhawks win a game against a solid team, clinch a playoff spot, and there is still whining and bitching of those who just want to be right if the Blackhawks lose.

Awesome.
No concerns about blowing a 4 goal lead, or goaltending?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
No concerns about blowing a 4 goal lead, or goaltending?

Always going to be concerns. Every team has them. Sure the Blackhawks might have more...but damn, enjoy the ride. They are playing well and winning games lately. Sure it would be great if they were in 1st place, but they aren't but they are playing like a top team lately. Some people can't seem to enjoy the good times.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks win a game against a solid team, clinch a playoff spot, and there is still whining and bitching of those who just want to be right if the Blackhawks lose.

Awesome.

Speak for others, dont speak for me. I look at the whole picture, all stats, all variables. you have no clue about me, what kind of fan I am, all you think is if people arent running in the streets celebrating a clincher, and NOT a division clincher just a fucking playoff spot, they are against the hawks. idiot.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always going to be concerns. Every team has them. Sure the Blackhawks might have more...but damn, enjoy the ride. They are playing well and winning games lately. Sure it would be great if they were in 1st place, but they aren't but they are playing like a top team lately. Some people can't seem to enjoy the good times.[/QUOTE]

im not a cub fan, i wasnt born with false hope.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope your not putting LA as a tougher matchup than detroit or van

I use the nucks and wings at the end because those are give ins that they would be tough. Im sure you have seen my countless posts with EIB about how I would prefer not to play the wings right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.