1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Born in the year of 1985:isee:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing it's a bad sign when your career OPS is 17 pts. lower than Albert Pujols' SLG pct.

:obama:

I'm confused at the move since I would think that claiming him would require a 40 man roster spot which they were already going to have to create several spots on that roster already for Mather, DeWitt, Camp, and Lopez.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
@CarrieMuskat

#Cubs claim Valbuena off waivers.Frankie De La Cruz outrighted.Will go w/ 14 position players,11 pitchers Opening Day

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is indeed getting a 40 man roster spot. The Cubs are only going to carry 11 pitchers apparently. Velbuna gives them an actual backup shortstop besides their starting second baseman.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I saw Anno relay ESPN's report that LeHair is 50/50 for opening day and could be on the DL, could this move be related or am I off base here?

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw Anno relay ESPN's report that LeHair is 50/50 for opening day and could be on the DL, could this move be related or am I off base here?

I think it is unrelated. I've been hearing that Tony Campana is still with the major league team if LaHair goes on the DL.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it is unrelated. I've been hearing that Tony Campana is still with the major league team if LaHair goes on the DL.

Yes, this is true. I think either DeWitt or Baker could be traded in the first few games and Lopez will then be called up.

MarkyMarkShow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, this is true. I think either DeWitt or Baker could be traded in the first few games and Lopez will then be called up.

I sure hope not. Lopez needs to stay away! Haha. I am just upset that this new guy, Luis Valbuena, is wearing #21... I know people will disagree with me, but #21 needs to flying on the right field foul pole..

Oh well

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I sure hope not. Lopez needs to stay away! Haha. I am just upset that this new guy, Luis Valbuena, is wearing #21... I know people will disagree with me, but #21 needs to flying on the right field foul pole..

Oh well

This should be done.

Make-It-So.gif