Yes, I actually do care about your fantasy team.

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
What's your roster, what are your strategies? Who are you super sleepers this year? I want to know all about it. Honestly.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
My fantasy team includes Sandy Koufax, Randy Johnson, Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Ted Williams, Sammy Sosa, Willie Mays, Mike Schmidt and Bob Gibson all in their primes.

But if you're talking about for a fantasy baseball league, I don't play that :D

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
My fantasy team includes Sandy Koufax, Randy Johnson, Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Ted Williams, Sammy Sosa, Willie Mays, Mike Schmidt and Bob Gibson all in their primes.

But if you're talking about for a fantasy baseball league, I don't play that :D

Which Bonds prime? His real won or his scientifically engineered one?
:)

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
One, not won, and damn that's a helluva squad. Kinda surprised at no Walter Johnson though.

I unlocked Walter Johnson on my MVP 2005 game and he had a really funky windup that was impossible for me to time. Suffice it to say that I was very annoyed with him :D

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
I unlocked Walter Johnson on my MVP 2005 game and he had a really funky windup that was impossible for me to time. Suffice it to say that I was very annoyed with him :D

The guy that always got me was Satchel Paige. I think he did the triple pump fake before delivering the ball and it was damn unhittable.