1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Any games you plan on going too?

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
The ones I can get into for free or at least under $10 each :lol:

Here! here! Fuck spending money on this time till they prove they are worth it. 15 games above .500 will be the next game I decide spend money on.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
im not buying tickets till i start seeing some of the young guys up. Rizzo, Vitters, Jackson, etc... dont want to see this horrible team playing early in the year.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here! here! Fuck spending money on this time till they prove they are worth it. 15 games above .500 will be the next game I decide spend money on.

Oh, if I pay for tickets, I'm not going to see the Cubs, I'm going to watch them get their asses kicked by another team that actually has good players :lol: I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised though if the Cubs pull a win out of their butts, but even if the team was good, I wouldn't want to pay full price. It's just sound economic judgment to try to find ways to get into the park for less than full price.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:

You might be waiting quite a while. :lol:

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gunna go to one in St. Louis... then maybe one or two more. Not until June or July tho, when I could be able to see Rizzo and Jackson. But it's always fun going to a game.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't planning on going to any games because the Cubs are embarrassing. But my uncle called me this morning and said his work is a sponsor of Target Field so he got to pick tickets today and he got us good seats for every game of the Cubs series.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't planning on going to any games because the Cubs are embarrassing. But my uncle called me this morning and said his work is a sponsor of Target Field so he got to pick tickets today and he got us good seats for every game of the Cubs series.

Take some pictures of Target Field.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haven't been to Wrigley since '08 mostly because of living away for college. This might be the year I return.

MotorCityCub

Liked Posts:
Official Cubs Tickets Thread

My wife and I are looking for a pair on 6/14 in 418-421 row 1. There are a couple listings on StubHub, but they're still a bit higher than I think we'll need to pay. They're $90 each, but we picked up tickets in 418 row 1 for the other two Tigers game for about face.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife and I are looking for a pair on 6/14 in 418-421 row 1. There are a couple listings on StubHub, but they're still a bit higher than I think we'll need to pay. They're $90 each, but we picked up tickets in 418 row 1 for the other two Tigers game for about face.

Just wait a bit

Liked Posts:
Me and a buddy will hit up a day game or two midweek in the summer. We stay in a bar until after 1st pitch and then go buy tickets off a scalper for 1/2 price. I tried to lowball a bunch of people on Stubhub last summer but that didn't work. Granted, we only did it for one game last year. Why are bleacher seats so stupidly priced?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and a buddy will hit up a day game or two midweek in the summer. We stay in a bar until after 1st pitch and then go buy tickets off a scalper for 1/2 price. I tried to lowball a bunch of people on Stubhub last summer but that didn't work. Granted, we only did it for one game last year. Why are bleacher seats so stupidly priced?

Because people think of the bleachers as a party area when they're easily the worst seats in the house, just slightly better than the obstructed view seats behind the poles and towards the back of the lower levels. Sure you can catch a home run but you're still so far from the action that it barely matters.

At least that's one fan's opinion :D

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
me and some friends are going to see a buddy in Minnesota. We plan on going to 2 games against the Twins.

Since I'm going to school in Chicago, I'm going to try and go to 2-3 games between April-May.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
My wife and I were thinking about taking our sons to a game in April for my oldest's birthday. I was thinking about the Reds game on Sunday the 22nd. Probably take them to the museum or something the day before and then hit the game on Sunday before we leave town.

I just have to study up on seating (from what I understand 400 level seats are pretty good) and then decide whether to try to buy them when tickets go on sale or try stub hub or something a little later on. I've only been to one game where we "sat" (actually, stood) in the bleachers. But, if I'm taking my kids there's no way I'd do that again.