Dewssox79's Over/Under Total HRs For Adam Dunn: Current Total: 41 kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im setting the over/under for homers by Dunn for 2012. The number will be 24.

discuss

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he had only 11 last year in that horrible season. I say over though.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hmm. I'm going to go slightly over with 26.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over. I'd say somewhere between 25 and 30.

He's already looking a lot better this season.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll say Under. 21.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Ill take the over.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dewssox79's Over/Under Total HRs For Adam Dunn Set

I'll say Under. 21.

you do realize that excluding last year where he was putrid that the last time he hit under 26 homeruns was in 2001 where he had 19 in 66 games. i will sig bet you a year that he is over 21. you game?

Sent from The International Space Station using Tapatalk

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im setting the over/under for homers by Dunn for 2012. The number will be 24.

discuss

you do realize that excluding last year where he was putrid that the last time he hit under 26 homeruns was in 2001 where he had 19 in 66 games. i will sig bet you a year that he is over 21. you game?

This seems like baiting at its finest...

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This seems like baiting at its finest...

how do you fucking figure? its in our forum not in the cubs forum. sorry not everything is about the cubs. if a cub fan chooses to vote in the sox forum they are open game for critisizm. try again or go back to the cubs forum and do the same thing. maybe you can do a over under for most homeruns hit by a player and set it at 17.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Over. If he can hit 11 in an absolutely pathetic season, 25 should be a breeze in a decent season.

On a Cubs player hitting 17, give me the under. :cubstroll:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Over. If he can hit 11 in an absolutely pathetic season, 25 should be a breeze in a decent season.

On a Cubs player hitting 17, give me the under. :cubstroll:

nah lahair over? :dunno:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Nah. I just gave my prediction.

how do you fucking figure? its in our forum not in the cubs forum. sorry not everything is about the cubs. if a cub fan chooses to vote in the sox forum they are open game for critisizm. try again or go back to the cubs forum and do the same thing. maybe you can do a over under for most homeruns hit by a player and set it at 17.

Criticism? B/c I disagree? wow.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
nah lahair over? :dunno:

Yeah Lahair and Soto have a chance and Soriano probably will. Guess I'm being a little too hard on my :cubs:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

You set the limit and you jumped all over the first person who dared to voice a contrary opinion. That is why I called it baiting. I fail to see what this has to do with the Cubs because it is a Sox forum, and I made no mention of that team. But I do find it funny how sensitive you are to any criticism.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You set the limit and you jumped all over the first person who dared to voice a contrary opinion. That is why I called it baiting. I fail to see what this has to do with the Cubs because it is a Sox forum, and I made no mention of that team. But I do find it funny how sensitive you are to any criticism.

not really. just a cub fan posting a number because he is on the sox. he obviously hates the sox. i simply pointed out that fact that besides last year he never hit under 26 homeruns. he made the opinion without any thought. the fact that dunn was over weight, the fact that he was scared to make a powerful swing because of his appendix, the mental issues he had for his first failure, the change in his swing which is back to his reds days etc were never even looked at when he made his opinion. if you are going to state a number and u arent a sox fan, back up your opinion with something. thx

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

also dont accuse of baiting. we are trying to get activity here. its not baiting. dont be so sensitive.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah Lahair and Soto have a chance and Soriano probably will. Guess I'm being a little too hard on my :cubs:

25 by soriano

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

if not more.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
not really. just a cub fan posting a number because he is on the sox. he obviously hates the sox. i simply pointed out that fact that besides last year he never hit under 26 homeruns. he made the opinion without any thought. the fact that dunn was over weight, the fact that he was scared to make a powerful swing because of his appendix, the mental issues he had for his first failure, the change in his swing which is back to his reds days etc were never even looked at when he made his opinion. if you are going to state a number and u arent a sox fan, back up your opinion with something. thx

Some of your cohorts can't follow this edict in our forum...

You asked for predictions. X gave a prediction. I fail to see how this is trolling and how X clearly hates the Sox.
also dont accuse of baiting. we are trying to get activity here. its not baiting. dont be so sensitive.

It is funny that I am accussed of being sensitive when my response wasn't a tirade about the Cubs even though you are the only person to talk about this team in this thread.

If you want activity why start a thread that according to you only has one possible correct response?

Reactions: X
Status
Not open for further replies.