CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how some of you are taking shots at the brewers. :rolleyes:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
or have the league make adjustments and he comes down to earth and nets you a bag of balls.

Sent from Tbo41fans everything is lulz factory using Tapatalk

That is a possibility which is why I don't think teams will give up much. That is why I have a hard time with dealing LaHair. I don't know what he is worth, and the Cubs can't afford to sell low on guys that they control for 6 years.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like how some of you are taking shots at the brewers. :rolleyes:

One guy took a shot at the Brewers in this thread, and one guy questioned what the Brewers had left in their farm system after they traded for two pitchers.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately, it seems like LaHair is cooling off.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really like LaHair and hope he can sustain above-average numbers throughout the year. He's a great story for baseball and I wish him success and hopefully a long tenure with the Cubs.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think most GMs were going to throw the farm at a LaHair acquisition anyway. As long as he's cheap he can stay on the team until they feel like contending again.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think most GMs were going to throw the farm at a LaHair acquisition anyway. As long as he's cheap he can stay on the team until they feel like contending again.

I dont think he is a part of that 2-3 years from now. I just dont see him being a core player. The league caught up. Move him while he has some value, because in a few months he wont bring anything but a bag a pubic hair.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont think he is a part of that 2-3 years from now. I just dont see him being a core player. The league caught up. Move him while he has some value, because in a few months he wont bring anything but a bag a pubic hair.

He has no value. Mostly since he does not have a lot of major league time. They won't get anything for him, so just hang onto him.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see your point of view. I just think that it's a bit difficult to envision any team giving up something else that could help the Cubs in 2-3 years for LaHair. I guess it could happen but still seems unlikely.