Byrd Dealt To Boston

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when does Soto get traded to the Padres?

I would be pretty happy with a trade to the Padres since they have one of the best farm systems in baseball. I don't think it is surprising that deals have been made within their comfort zone since they know those systems better than any other. Though to be fair I think the Red Sox were the only ones interested in the sub Mendoza line hitting Byrd. As time goes on I am sure they will make deals with other teams.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would be pretty happy with a trade to the Padres since they have one of the best farm systems in baseball. I don't think it is surprising that deals have been made within their comfort zone since they know those systems better than any other. Though to be fair I think the Red Sox were the only ones interested in the sub Mendoza line hitting Byrd. As time goes on I am sure they will make deals with other teams.

Yea, but no way they give us thier entire farm system for Soto... But we can ask...:cubs::cubs::woot::beer::cubs::cubs:

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
will definitely miss the way Byrd played, but you can tell that hit to the face last year fucked w/ his head. it's better for the team that he's gone. wish him the best of luck w/ Boston.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their comfort zone helped Boston win it all twice in a decade and resulted in a perennial contender. The wheels did come off the wagon at the end, but I'm cool with their comfort zone if it helps the Cubs build a consistent playoff team.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
22 year old reliever in A ball with an 8 ERA this season. Looks like he gets a ton of Ks but also walks a lot of people. So he ought to fit right in.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
22 year old reliever in A ball with an 8 ERA this season. Looks like he gets a ton of Ks but also walks a lot of people. So he ought to fit right in.

Haha. Sad but true.