Season Ticket Waiting List

Kaz7

Liked Posts:
When I originally signed up for the Cubs season ticket waiting list back in 2007,during my freshmen year of college, I was at approximately 64,000th in line. Last time I checked the other day I was at 16,325. When I originally signed up back in 2007 and saw that there were 64,000 people in front of me I immediately thought it would be at least 10 to 15 years, maybe longer, until my number was called. Does anybody know if you are allowed to trade spots with someone, if they are willing to trade? And if so, would anyone be interested in trading up to my spot? My fear is that my number will be called here in the next 4 to 5 years when I won't be able to afford it (Thank you, student loans) and I'm pretty sure if your number is called and you can't buy them, they just throw you out of line.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can trade spots. Just get back in line and you'll probably get tickets within a couple seasons again :lol:

Or once you're called, snag a group of buddies to share the ticket package.

Kaz7

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I signed up for a second account earlier this week and for that account I am currently at approximately 115,000th in line! I think I may just try the alternative and go in with a few of my buddies when my original number is called.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I signed up on my birthday in 2007... I've moved up a lot too. Keep checking that email. I think every few years they send out a email to make sure your still on the list. So If you don't click the link, your screwed and lose your place.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
My cousin got season tickets two years ago. I'm on the list in the 30,000s right now I believe. I'm not worried if my place comes up. I'll probably just go back on the list and go with my cousin if I can't afford the tix by then.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know much about how season tickets work so don't give me those dumb facepalm emoticons for asking this

Once you get called, you get to keep the season tickets for every season as long as you want correct? Or doe sit run out eventually? Or is it only one year?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know much about how season tickets work so don't give me those dumb facepalm emoticons for asking this

Once you get called, you get to keep the season tickets for every season as long as you want correct? Or doe sit run out eventually? Or is it only one year?

As long as you want them and can pay for them, they're yours. You also will have opportunities to upgrade to a better location if seats open up.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

:obama:

:facepalm:

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:

Double-Facepalm_c_55792.jpg
:cubstroll: