The 2012 NBA Playoffs Thread(Game Discussion, News, Rumors)

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Discuss the 2012 NBA Playoffs in this thread.

nbaplayoffs-logo.jpg

2012 NBA Playoffs Bracket - ESPN

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Heat vs Knicks is a MUST SEE for NBA fans. :woot:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Can't wait. There are some really good match-ups, especially out West. Looking forward to WCF re-match in round 1 & Grizz vs. Clips.

Oh yea, and the Bulls are playing too, right? I hear so little about them I thought they've "Gone Fishin'" already. :troll:

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st time ever rooting for them bum ass knicks .... even tho they could get swept....... or it could go 7 :shrug:

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
C'mon guys, don't tell me you are seriously believing that the Knicks will beat the Heat. :lmao:

The Heat had ZERO problems with the Knicks during the regular season. That includes beating them pretty easily during the Woodson era.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Great news for the Knicks. They will have the excuse. With or without Chandler this team will be swept by the Heat. Now they will have something stupid to say about why this happened.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't see the Knicks getting swept. Maybe losing in 5 or 6... but not a sweep.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I actually enjoyed this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY7dxRhDIbU]Rondo's Tip-Off Trickery - YouTube[/ame]

Bear06

Liked Posts:
The Knicks have the firepower to take the series to 5 or 6 games.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Angel of Stern

Here you go with this bullshit.

You like to ask naysayers, "if you don't think the Bulls will win, why watch?"

I say...if you think Stern is Vince McMahon...why friggin' watch?

Are you going to be an apologist for the Bulls during these playoffs? Please let me know now. Last year you did this crap. Nothing but built-in excuses for the Bulls' failures. Are you going to do that again? Be petulant, angry and nonsensical? Just asking...

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Stern wants the Knicks to win. Please start making sense.

I don't agree with that either. The Heat are the popular team...but I have no doubt that Stern is NOT fixing these games.

And unless the same people are willing to state that some of those titles Jordan won were preordained by Stern...they are being hypocritical.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
In every sport worldwide there are teams that have some league help. And every fucking time these teams are good teams that many people want to watch them more. That's how it works.

I am not saying that the refs will make a bad team win a series but they won't make them lose the series. For example if the Bulls* trail by 10 in the 4th they will give them all the calls that they deserve. They won't let one single call. It will be fair calls. Good calls. But if they were not the Bulls and the other team weren't the 6ers some of the calls may not been given. If the Bulls don't manage to win it then bye. And that's fair for me because it's business. You want good and/or popular teams like Chicago,Celtics,Heat,Knicks,Lakers to be in the TV as far as possible.

*instead of Bulls you can put Heat,Celtics,Lakers,Knicks or whatever good big market team you want.

Last edited: