CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dina synpunkter intriger mig, och jag vill prenumerera på ditt nyhetsbrev.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Got back out running again. Did my first race back in March with the Shamrock Shuffle. Planning on doing a few more next year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I still can't get over the fact that Crys is trying to say that he did a marathon, while hungover and on a pack a day smoking habit, and would have had a Boston Marathon qualifying time.

What could you possibly gain by saying something like that anonymously?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I just did a 30 minute run, out of curiosity and for an aerobic workout. I hate running now LOL. If my old pedometer is right, I did 3.8miles. Yeah, I suck and I doubt I'm going to get back into running. I'll stick to weights and fucking.

:cringe:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've run a marathon. I'm doing a half marathon in just over a month. I ran XC and track in HS and college. After this half I go back to general 10k training. I'll get in around 7 races this year.

Obviously late to this but I usually eat some wheat toast with peanut butter and honey on it and drink a bottle of water(for a 5k). That's really all you should need. A 5k doesn't take much running at the level you are.

Utter bullshit.

Quit lying.

I'd just like to point out to everyone in this thread that what Crys has posted in this thread is a complete lie and is in no way true.

LOL at a pack of day smoker running a 3:35 marathon while hungover.

Frankly, if the story is true he's lucky he didn't die, let alone run near Boston qualifying time.

Special person. Some of the world's top runners eat pizza the night before the race. :lol: at your dumb ass.

Also, for distances such as marathons there is growing evidence to support carbing up 2 nights before the race then a lighter carb rich meal the night before. "Carbing up" works and should be practiced.

Good luck.

Adjust your training.

What plan are you using?

Holy CHIT went HARD @crystallas WOW

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still can't get over the fact that Crys is trying to say that he did a marathon, while hungover and on a pack a day smoking habit, and would have had a Boston Marathon qualifying time.

What could you possibly gain by saying something like that anonymously?

e-cred and bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.