1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Forza Italia

Bear06

Liked Posts:
I got La Furia Roja winning and making History VIVA ESPAÑA!!!

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of England's best players yesterday was Andy Carroll, which is pretty terrible. I don't think the England team was all that good. Gerrard was completely gassed in the Italy game, and no one else on the team can pass. I didn't like England's chances in PKs, but I can understand why they would play for PKs. They were outmanned against Italy, so to hold them to zero goals was noteworthy (and lucky). I don't know if Hart has fingers attached to his palms, but he couldn't make a save for his life.

Italy had many more chances than England, but Balotelli is terrible at finishing. Italy used to have guys like Iznaghi and Gilardino who were more of the poaching type. Balotelli is great at winning the ball and gaining position, but he doesn't have the final touch.

Should be two good semifinal games.
The last three games of Euro 2012 have the potential to be really amazing games.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Germany vs. Portugal in the final is my prediction

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fabregas banks it off the post and in! Spain wins on PK's 4-2. Ronaldo didn't even get to take one, what a dumb choice:rofl:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was a fucking good game. Bad choice to not have Ronaldo kick a PK until 5th or whatever.

Great game but a little ridiculous that a game that's so important is decided by PKs. I hate PKs.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was cheering for Portugal in this one and it's fucking stupid that they didn't have Ronaldo go earlier. Also, a bad shot by whats his face of Portugal that led to the chance for Spain to win it.