1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Rockets Leave Pacers in the Dust
Frank-Vogel1.jpg

Vogel and Pacers looking for solutions to big problems

Silence. That was the only sound from the Pacers locker room after getting destroyed again at home, 75-48 by the Houston Rockets. "This is fucking embarrassing." Vogel said. "I don't know what to do, I only have so much. Too many whiny players. Just play and let me coach, OK?" Jeff Foster, a man of few words and minutes in the rotation said it best, "These guys just don't have fun off and on the court. We have to find a source of fun. If we don't, heads will roll." General Manager Larry Bird said "I'm behind our players and staff 100% right now. This is the same team that pushed the Bulls to 5 last year. I'm not ready to revamp the roster." When asked about what position needs the most help, Bird said, "We've been looking at upgrading the PG spot for awhile now."

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Paul-George-Carlos-Delfino.jpg

No Rest for the Weary

The Pacers were outworked and outhustled by division rival Milwaukee tonight. Milwaukee started off the first quarter on a 21-6 run, and that was all the Bucks needed. Paul George got his touches, but only shot 33% from the field. Roy Hibbert missed both of his shots "Man Paul running his yap about getting touches, and he only fucking shoots 33%. Either score or shut up. He's not putting in the work." Coach Frank Vogel is singing a different tune after the 76-53 defeat. "We need to recommit to our defensive principles. Pressure the ball, get boards, and then run. Our team just wants to score. Scorers fade. Look at the Suns in the past, and the Knicks of today." Danny Granger led the Pacers with 15 pts on 4/7 shooting from beyond the 3 pt. line. The Pacers head back home to play the Phoenix Suns.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
GYI0062785612_crop_450x500.jpg

Pacers Fall Again

The Pacers fell for the fifth time in a row to the Phoenix Suns. The locker room was silent. The Pacers are looking for a solution. General Manager Larry Bird always had a trick up his sleeve as a player. Does he have one as a GM?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Steve%20Nash%20NBA.jpg

Pacers Acquire Steve Nash

Two time NBA MVP Steve Nash has found a new home in Indiana. The Indiana Pacers announced that they have traded for Steve Nash, and the Suns announce the acquisition of Roy Hibbert. "I'm excited to play for one of the greatest players of all time in Larry Bird." Nash said. "I also share in our franchise player's vision in bringing a NBA title to Indiana. The Pacers showed their commitment to winning by acquiring me, and keeping Danny." "I hope I can end my career on a high note with a title." Larry Bird said it wasn't working with Roy. "Roy just wasn't developing at the rate we wanted him to." Hibbert averaged 14 minutes per game this season and scored 4 points per game. Hibbert could not be reached for comment after the trade.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Larry-Bird-Pacers.jpg

Is Steve enough alone?

When I played we had a strong post game.

:thinking:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why the heck did you trade Hibbert instead of the 230945823 perimeter players the Pacers have?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm guessing due to the foreshadowing in Fisch's last post that some of those perimeter players are going to be packaged for a post player.

Fair enough...:shifty:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
la_gasol_pau-480x270.jpg

Pacers Acquire Pau Gasol

A day after the Suns traded star PG Steve Nash to the Pacers, the Lakers shipped Gasol and PG Andrew Goudelock for PG Darren Collison, PF David West, and the Pacers 2013 1st round draft pick. Larry Bird is very pleased with the acquisition "There is no such thing as overpaying when it comes to superstars, including Pau and Steve. We're happy to welcome them both to Indiana and hope they can compliment Danny Granger for a title." Danny Granger is enthused "I got two new players to work with on offense. Both are team first guys, which we needed more of. I'm glad Pau and Steve are here, and I hope that they can turn this ship around." Pau and Steve will make their Pacer debuts in the Big Apple tonight against Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire and the New York Knicks.