1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10794852-large.jpg

Pacers Run Out of Gas, Fall Short in Big Apple

The Pacers look much improved. It wasn't enough though as the Pacers lost 71-64 on the 2nd half of a back-to-back. Paul Geroge is happy with the new players, "It's nice to be able to feed it into Pau and Steve has a masterful control of the offense already." Frank Vogel isn't pleased however, seeing how the playoffs are fading fast. "We're still 1-6 at the end of the day. We need our 3 all-stars to play big for us here on out." New Pacers center Pau Gasol will face a test in the Pacers next game, making his home debut at Bankers Life Fieldhouse against the Orlando Magic and all-star center Dwight Howard.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
0509pacers_luc_1461758c.jpg

Granger's 30 Lead Pacers to Victory

Some people questioned why the Pacers didn't trade Danny Granger. For tonight, Granger has silenced the doubters. Danny Granger scored 30 points, including shooting 7-8 from the free throw line. "It's a great feeling to have my team's and coach's trust. I can go play and lift the Pacers to victory. I don't need to worry about feeding others. I can do what I can to get the Pacers a victory." The starting frontcourt of Gasol and Hansbrough combined for 22 in the Pacers big 67-58 win over the 6-2 Magic. Steve Nash provided his typical workman like effort with 7 points and 5 assists. There is no rejoicing in the locker room tonight. George Hill said "I've been around a few championship teams, and those teams trust in one player, and let that player excel. When we trust in Danny like we did tonight, it can only lead to good things. I'm glad Danny relishes this role, and we got his back all the way to June." The 2-6 Pacers will play again tomorrow night in Atlanta, and look for their first winning streak of the season.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i

Pacers Acquire Taj Gibson

Tyler Hansbrough's development wasn't enough for Larry Bird. The Pacers announced on November 15, 2011 after the win against the Magic that they had acquired Taj Gibson and John Lucas III from the Bulls in exchange for the Pacers 2012 first round pick and Louis Amundson. Taj is happy to be a member of the Pacers, and to break into the starting lineup. "I'm so blessed to be in Indiana. I hope the fans here like heart, hustle and muscle. I'm going to give them everything I have every night on the floor." Frank Vogel announced that Gibson will start over Hansbrough. Tyler Hansbrough isn't as disappointed as expected. "I'm glad we loaded up again. I hope Taj can help get boards, and fight for loose balls. I hope he can be a piece that helps Indiana to a title."

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The real larry bird...knows what he is doing.

Fisch Bird not so much:troll:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Paul+George+Indiana+Pacers+v+Atlanta+Hawks+bZvv6Oy5h8Xl.jpg

Johnson allows Hawks to Soar

Joe Johnson's 27 points were too much for the Pacers tonight as the Hawks held on for a 67-60 victory. Danny Granger outdueled Johnson and scored 36 points. "It's frustrating man, it feels empty. That's the word. Empty. To score all these points and lose, it doesn't matter to me. I want to win first. I don't care if I score 36 or 0. If the Pacers get a loss because of me scoring, I may need to rework my game." Paul George who scored 0 points, along with Nash disagreed with Granger, "We need to get open for him. Or else he has to do what he can to help the team. There's only so much Danny can do on his own." The 2-7 Pacers head back to Indiana for a matchup with the Portland Trailblazers.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i

Granger Not Happy With Most Points Per Game
"It sucks man. All I wanna do is win. We need other guys to step up. I can only do so much. I know there's an adjustment with new players, but they need to call for the ball and take shots too. This stat feels hollow to me without a playoff appearance to show for it."

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You have a team with Steve Nash, Danny Granger, and Pau Gasol and you still can't win...:smh: :obama: :turrible: :slap:

Get your act together...

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pacers fall to Portland

Just wasn't enough on our end. Portland shot 75% in the 2nd half. Hard to beat a team when they're shooting that well. Coach Frank Vogel said this after the game tonight. Hopefully we can take the home and home series with the Pistons.