1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm starting an association with Indiana Pacers on 2K12 :fist:

6 minute quarters, 82 game season, no player roles or chemistry

vlcsnap-2012-01-22-23h13m44s63.png

My starters :bow:

Rotation will be ()=minutes per game

PG: Collison (18) Hill (8) Price (2)
SG: George (18) Jones (9) Stephenson (4)
SF: Granger (18)
PF: West (18) Hansbrough (8) Amundson (4)
C: Hibbert (18) Foster (0)

Hope you follow along...if not:angryfinger:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
images

Pacers Win Big At Detroit

To follow up their disappointing exit in the playoffs last season, the Pacers opened the 2011-12 season with a win over the Detroit Pistons 59-49. Danny Granger led all scorers with 18 points, including 2-3 from beyond the 3 pt. line. David West struggled in his first game as a Pacer, scoring only 4 on 1 of 3 from the floor. "It's tough to only get 3 touches, but I'm here to win, not get the most touches, whatever it takes to win, I'll do it." The Pacers bench scored 21 points led by Tyler Hansbrough's 9. The Pacers have a much tougher challenge on Friday night in Oklahoma City against the Thunder, and their 1-2 punch of Durant and Westbrook

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kevin+Durant+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+Indiana+7w9fyJIDo3cl.jpg

Durant, OKC too Much for West, Pacers

Kevin Durant's 21 points were too much for the Pacers Friday night as the Pacers fell to 1-1 after a 55-49 defeat. David West matched Durant with 22 points, but it wasn't enough. Coach Frank Vogel was pleased that the team didn't give up. "It's easy to pack it in," Vogel said "after the Thunder started the 2nd half on a 7-0 run, our guys were more motivated than ever." "Even though its not a W in the standings, I feel that we gave our fans and the viewers on ESPN a great game." Danny Granger has been through the ups and downs with the Pacers and said "There's something about this team. I hope we can do something that no Pacer team has done since the 70's." "We got a big game tomorrow against Boston, we need our fans to be big." The 1-1 Pacers will head back to Indianpolis for a meeting with a playoff contender in the 1-1 Boston Celtics. Guard Rajon Rondo has been linked with the Pacers via trade rumors. Both the Celtics and Pacers deny that Rondo was discussed.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
SPT-CeltsPacersP040812.jpg

Celtics Leave Pacers Searching for Answers

With so much hope and optimism after beating the Pistons, the Pacers lost both games of their first back-to-back of the season, getting blown out 80-65. "We lost control. That's what most of the problem was. Rondo and the Celtics will make you pay, and they did just that tonight," Frank Vogel said. Danny Granger put 33 up tonight on the scoreboard, but it just wasn't enough to round the Pacers into victory. Rising star Paul George said "The offense is lacking balance. Granger and West are getting all of the touches. It's hard to win when opponents are keying on two players. Me and Darren can ball. Roy [Hibbert] can too. I can bear not scoring when the team is winning, but we haven't been winning. It's time for coach to look at balancing the offense." Coach Vogel's response "We give Paul opportunities in the offense to get his, he chooses to pass to Danny or David. It's on the players to turn this around. The practices we'll have the next few days will focus on rebounding and defense. Looking at the Bulls, they are very successful with defense and rebounding being the base of their offense." The Pacers host the Houston Rockets on Tuesday, and look to get back to 500 on the season.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i

Granger Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week

Danny Granger has been named the Eastern Conference Player of the week. He's currently 2nd in the NBA with a 21.7 average points per game. Granger said that he appreciates the league noticing what he does, but its hollow because of the Pacers' struggles over the past two nights. "I'd trade all these individual awards I earned in high school, at Bradley, and New Mexico for one NBA Finals Title in Indiana."