Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDyx10eukUI]We just disagree - Billy Dean.flv - YouTube[/ame]

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this whole thread is about critiquing announcers? lol. We're never gonna all come to a consensus on this one, fellas.

i didnt mean to turn it into announcers vs announcers. again i love bob but he was way off base on his comments.

Reactions: X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i didnt mean to turn it into announcers vs announcers. again i love bob but he was way off base on his comments.

Fair enough. And yeah...he swings and misses w/ the best of 'em from time-to-time...Like you, I like his overall performance, though.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough. And yeah...he swings and misses w/ the best of 'em from time-to-time...Like you, I like his overall performance, though.

bob brenly rocks. I watch both teams and if he leaves ever to coach again il be sad. he is a straight shooter and tells it how it is, much like stone. I like that in announcers. But my gawd....len kasper is so bad.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
bob brenly rocks. I watch both teams and if he leaves ever to coach again il be sad. he is a straight shooter and tells it how it is, much like stone. I like that in announcers. But my gawd....len kasper is so bad.

chicago-cubs-bob-brenly-len-kasper-music.jpg

.....To the Bone.:troll:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
So a CHW fan making fun of a Cub announcer? Do you listen to CHW games? Who you crappin

Can't we just agree that every sports broadcaster in Chicago is crap?

The only one worth a damn is Steve Stone and Eddie O.

Hawks, Len Kasper, Brenley (sp), Fowley, King, Huges, etc. All terrible.

Last edited:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love how you socks boys come in and just rip Kasper and give no reason other than he's a "tool"

find something new or leave it kiddos.

ChitwnRyan60452

@Chitown_Ryan
Liked Posts:
I love how you socks boys come in and just rip Kasper and give no reason other than he's a "tool"

I am a Sox fan. All announcers are homers, Hawk is the worst of the bunch. I do think Len and Bob make the Cubs mildly entertaining. I do, however, have a slight problem with Len veering off into Dan Bernstein-land. Fortunately, Brenly offers more than the occasional odd noise.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a Sox fan. All announcers are homers, Hawk is the worst of the bunch. I do think Len and Bob make the Cubs mildly entertaining. I do, however, have a slight problem with Len veering off into Dan Bernstein-land. Fortunately, Brenly offers more than the occasional odd noise.

exactly! well said. :clap:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

he gets excited over routine plays

his convos are very yuppy-ish ( wine, trendy music )

complains about other ball parks having jumbo trons (way too much)

always has something negative to say about opposing teams where he usually gets bitched slapped in the face by brenly.

shall I go on?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
also, we know hawk sucks and we dont take offense to it but some of you cub fans start to cry if anything negative is said about the cubs.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he gets excited over routine plays

his convos are very yuppy-ish ( wine, trendy music )

complains about other ball parks having jumbo trons (way too much)

always has something negative to say about opposing teams where he usually gets bitched slapped in the face by brenly.

shall I go on?

so you don't like wine and music? Okay?

I don't hear him really say anything negative about other teams.. Idk where you get this in your brain..