Brenly Who Are You Crappin?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so you go on and on during the cubs/brewers game about runs and homerun hitting parks along with the DH. Yes bob I understand that the AL has the DH so therefore more homeruns, but bob you went on to ramble about short porches and launching pads in the AL. Take a look Bob at the top ten from 2011 and 2012....bob brenly who are you fucking crappin?

2011: 2011 MLB Park Factors - Home Runs - Major League Baseball - ESPN

its split bob!

2012: right now your top 3 are NL teams and once again split 2012 MLB Park Factors - Home Runs - Major League Baseball - ESPN

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So a CHW fan making fun of a Cub announcer? Do you listen to CHW games? Who you crappin

everyone knows hawk is crazy as fuck and is a homer. there is nothing new there. but brenly was way off base.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyone knows hawk is crazy as fuck and is a homer. there is nothing new there. but brenly was way off base.

I think you took it the wrong way. What i got of it was talking about ALE and NLW. Not AL vs NL

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and i still love bob. just calling it how i see it. Len kasper on the other hand is a fucking tool

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doesn't take a blind squirrel to know Hawk is a homer.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:

I actually like Homer announcers. What i cant stand about CHW announcers is when CHW are playing bad they stop announcing games. They say the bare minimum

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe if Kasper didn't sound like a damn frog, people wouldn't have an issue.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually like Homer announcers. What i cant stand about CHW announcers is when CHW are playing bad they stop announcing games. They say the bare minimum

thats because hawk has his mic muted all pissed off :) he is like a fan announcing the game. stone is the shit. i dont mind hawk though, grew up watching him, and he is just nuts, i find it amusing when he gets pissed at umps and shit.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im a huge fan of Stone. I understand Hawk gets pissed but do his job and announce the game.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawk gets annoying but people should've been use to it.

He drives me up a wall with his "Dont Stop Now Boys".

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawk gets annoying but people should've been use to it.

He drives me up a wall with his "Dont Stop Now Boys".

So basically its ok to suck at your job? So my employer should just get used to me not doing my job?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this whole thread is about critiquing announcers? lol. We're never gonna all come to a consensus on this one, fellas.