Cardinal Fans

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course, but Card fans get painted with the "Most courteous fans who even cheer for opposing players" brush and it just isn't true. My experience at Busch wasn't unique, nor was it amazing. The fan base is just like any other fan base out there.

It's just the way sports rivalries are. You definitely accept it as a general rule, and you hope that nobody takes it too far (a la those Phillies fans who beat up a Rangers fan or was it vice versa, and Brian Stow at Dodger Stadium).

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Agree most people give you crap at game foe wearing the wrong colors is all in fun..

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
It's just the way sports rivalries are. You definitely accept it as a general rule, and you hope that nobody takes it too far (a la those Phillies fans who beat up a Rangers fan or was it vice versa, and Brian Stow at Dodger Stadium).

Agreed. I was expecting one thing, and I got slapped with the reality of what it is. I have a few Cards fans, and we rib each other for fun, but I'm not exactly in a rush to go back to Busch.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's a nice stadium. You just have to have a thick skin. As Cubs fans, having been shit on for the past century, you'd think we'd all have thick skins :lol:

MRubio52

Liked Posts:
It's a nice stadium. You just have to have a thick skin. As Cubs fans, having been shit on for the past century, you'd think we'd all have thick skins :lol:

haha, I grew up in a Sox household in Little Village, I'm used to it. I just don't feel like driving to St. Loo to get it down there too.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get tired of the self-anointing of Cardinals fans, and it gets old when as Dewey correctly points out every fanbase has its idiots. That said a thicker skin is probably warranted.