Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Wonder what they will do with moves that will happen after the CBA. Mega roster update?

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
12 days!!!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
1 week mothafuckasssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
6 days!!!!!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you seriously counting down the days? reminds me when I was a kid and I counted down the days in december for xmas.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
are you seriously counting down the days? reminds me when I was a kid and I counted down the days in december for xmas.

Just because you dont like the game anymore doesnt mean others dont as well

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its not about liking it. Every year its like just an "update" of the previous year. i put in 2007 yesterday and 2008 and noticed the one difference....different glitch goals....graphic improvements are slim.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the NHL strikes, there won't be updates to the rosters.

Therefor, no reason for me to get the game.

If the NHL plays, I get the video game :)

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
its not about liking it. Every year its like just an "update" of the previous year. i put in 2007 yesterday and 2008 and noticed the one difference....different glitch goals....graphic improvements are slim.

I disagree but thats cool, im not making you buy the game or anything.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
3 days!

Dementia

Liked Posts:
I got the early access version of the game through EA Pass and I am impressed so far. Last NHL game I played was 11, so not a whole lot has changed. Only really tried Be a GM mode so far. I'll come back later and tell more if anyone cares.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got the early access version of the game through EA Pass and I am impressed so far. Last NHL game I played was 11, so not a whole lot has changed. Only really tried Be a GM mode so far. I'll come back later and tell more if anyone cares.

Yes please update it before I buy it

Dementia

Liked Posts:
From the little I've played so far, I'm pretty impressed. As I said I haven't played an NHL game since 11 so maybe if you've played 12 it won't be worth it.

I've mostly played Be a GM mode so far and I must say that the trades make way more sense than previous (although a little too easy if you ask me). Also the simulator for games is so much better than 11. No more 9-7 games all the time, I've now simulated 2 and a half seasons so far and the stats end up pretty realistic. I was sick of having the best team and constantly simming to sub 40 wins seasons when I had the best team by a mile.

The gameplay itself is a little different too, the AI for both attacking and defending is much better than 11. I also like the new skating as well, much more realistic. I haven't got a chance to play online so this is only against the CPU. I'm still struggling a bit for scoring but it's pretty much same old stuff.

Honestly the gameplay itself isn't massively different from 11, but all the other stuff is so much better like the different game modes and Be a GM is so much better now with a proper simulation. Player progression is also much better.

Did a test run with the Hawks in GM mode and had 44 wins in season 1 and 49 wins in season 2. In the first season I got swept in the first round as the 7th seed. Second season I lost in the Stanley Cup finals to Buffalo 4-1. Current season I'm 24-4-8 and runaway leader.

I made a lot of trades at the beginning to make the team younger to compete for the long term and I got Price, Bogosian, Adam Larsson and Taylor Hall. Got rid of Hossa, Sharp, Keith, Hjalmarsson and Seabrook. I got a lot of sweet draft picks and was lucky to get the 1st and 4th pick in the second season draft. I also picked up Michalek, Vanek and Boyes.

Toews is 91 overall and scoring 90+ points a season. Kane is an 88 and had a 60 assist season. Leddy was the big surprise and turned out an 85 already.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
From the little I've played so far, I'm pretty impressed. As I said I haven't played an NHL game since 11 so maybe if you've played 12 it won't be worth it.

I've mostly played Be a GM mode so far and I must say that the trades make way more sense than previous (although a little too easy if you ask me). Also the simulator for games is so much better than 11. No more 9-7 games all the time, I've now simulated 2 and a half seasons so far and the stats end up pretty realistic. I was sick of having the best team and constantly simming to sub 40 wins seasons when I had the best team by a mile.

The gameplay itself is a little different too, the AI for both attacking and defending is much better than 11. I also like the new skating as well, much more realistic. I haven't got a chance to play online so this is only against the CPU. I'm still struggling a bit for scoring but it's pretty much same old stuff.

Honestly the gameplay itself isn't massively different from 11, but all the other stuff is so much better like the different game modes and Be a GM is so much better now with a proper simulation. Player progression is also much better.

Did a test run with the Hawks in GM mode and had 44 wins in season 1 and 49 wins in season 2. In the first season I got swept in the first round as the 7th seed. Second season I lost in the Stanley Cup finals to Buffalo 4-1. Current season I'm 24-4-8 and runaway leader.

I made a lot of trades at the beginning to make the team younger to compete for the long term and I got Price, Bogosian, Adam Larsson and Taylor Hall. Got rid of Hossa, Sharp, Keith, Hjalmarsson and Seabrook. I got a lot of sweet draft picks and was lucky to get the 1st and 4th pick in the second season draft. I also picked up Michalek, Vanek and Boyes.

Toews is 91 overall and scoring 90+ points a season. Kane is an 88 and had a 60 assist season. Leddy was the big surprise and turned out an 85 already.

Biggest part for me...AI was terrible in 12

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
btw......1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah especially the AI on OTP. famous quotes from us "computer! what the fuck are you doing"

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
yeah especially the AI on OTP. famous quotes from us "computer! what the fuck are you doing"

Honorable mention: "Who makes these games?"

Status
Not open for further replies.