OT: Has either Team in Chicago had a sellout?

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ticket stuff

Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox face different challenges selling tickets - ESPN Chicago

It sounds like the White Sox are having trouble filling the Cell. The Cubs have a silly pricing system and the crosstown series is going to be expensive to get into if you try to get in via the secondary market. While the Cubs aren't filling Wrigley either (at least not as much as they claim the paid attendance is) they're not having as much trouble as the Sox.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I just did a check for Friday and basically I can sit anywhere I want in the park. I remember about a week before Opening Day and both teams had plenty of seats available.

So, what if any sellouts have the Cubs or the White Sox had?

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cub fans would rather just buy the cheap tickets on stub hub that season ticket holders on putting on there then pay horribly raised ticket prices of the Cubs.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
once again a cubs vs sox thread. :rolleyes:

for those who dont know about JR he just wants to break even. We are unlucky that he is filthy rich and uses the sox as a hobby. The bottom line is much more important for the cubs than it is the sox. that is fact.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
once again a cubs vs sox thread. :rolleyes:

for those who dont know about JR he just wants to break even. We are unlucky that he is filthy rich and uses the sox as a hobby. The bottom line is much more important for the cubs than it is the sox. that is fact.

This isn't a Sox vs. Cubs thread. This is just presenting what a journalist is reporting as the reality between the two teams. Sorry that your owner just wants to break even though.