Pretty safe to say....

ChicagoGr

Liked Posts:
Would the Pacers trade Hibbert for Noah in a second though?

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Of course Hibbert is a better C than Noah. BUT he is arrogant and he is not persistent. Ι wouldn't trade him for Noah. Noah is just great. You don't need something more for a Center and he will never cause problems in the team. I WOULD firstly look to find a PF who can be aggressive, secondly to find a younger SG and my last concern would be to replace Noah. In case Noah wouldn't land me a superstar he would be a Bull. But for a superstar I would trade him in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Of course Hibbert is a better C than Noah. BUT he is arrogant and he is not persistent. Ι wouldn't trade him for Noah. Noah is just great. You don't need something more for a Center and he will never cause problems in the team. I WOULD firstly look to find a PF who can be aggressive, secondly to find a younger SG and my last concern would be to replace Noah. In case Noah wouldn't land me a superstar he would be a Bull. But for a superstar I would trade him in a heartbeat.

Yeah, Hibbert is really arrogant, every time he hits a shot....he does that whole six shooter thing like he never hit a shot before...oh my fault...wrong dude.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Last edited:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

So Noah is arrogant? Has he ever caused problems in the team?
Ummm..... Noah was actually suspended by the team and Ben Wallace for screaming at an assistant coach. Oh yeah the habit of early in his career showing up late for meetings and practices....Hes also been arrested for marijuana possession.

You mean "trouble" on the team like that?

Isn't he the guy who gives it all and brings energy and passion in every game?
You're a meatball spambot.

Roy Hibbert sure is good for being able to block and rebound all those shots with "no energy".

Oh yeah, pretty shitty "Joy of Roy" link too because the story is actually amazingly complimentary of the player Roy was and still is. Just saying he was going through a frustrating time at one point last year. Did you even read it..and if you did..did you even understand it?

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah. Remember the one time that arrogant bastard Roy Hibbert trashed the city of Cleveland in a post game presser?

Oh wait...........

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I didn't knew all that. So Noah is the Bulls problem. Let's trade this son of a bitch.

By energy I mean this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1xau9SKa-w]"The Dunk" :: Joakim Noah :: Bulls vs Celtics Game 6 :: 2009 Playoffs - YouTube[/ame]

and winning the rebound battle even against better players than him:

Bulls vs Indiana
Game 1:
Noah 10 points 13 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 20 points 8 rebounds 4 blocks

Game 2:
Noah 9 points 17 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 2 points 5 rebounds 3 blocks

Game 3:
Noah 14 points 14 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 4 points 3 rebounds 1 block

But if he the Bulls problem is their arrogant center we must trade him.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't knew all that. So Noah is the Bulls problem. Let's trade this son of a bitch.

By energy I mean this:

"The Dunk" :: Joakim Noah :: Bulls vs Celtics Game 6 :: 2009 Playoffs - YouTube

and winning the rebound battle even against better players than him:

Bulls vs Indiana
Game 1:
Noah 10 points 13 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 20 points 8 rebounds 4 blocks

Game 2:
Noah 9 points 17 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 2 points 5 rebounds 3 blocks

Game 3:
Noah 14 points 14 rebounds 1 block
Hibbert 4 points 3 rebounds 1 block

But if he the Bulls problem is their arrogant center we must trade him.

Oh sweet. Stuff from 3 years ago...odd. Noah beats Hibbert heads up yet Hibbert over a larger sample size plays better. I'll go with larger sample size.

:yeah:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Hibbert is a natural center. Last off-season I was saying that I expected a breakout season from Roy. Everyone ripped into me, and said Hibbert was a clutz who had nothing going for him, other than the fact of him being tall. :facepalm:

I still wouldn't trade Hibbert for Noah. I'd rather work on our weaker areas than bicker about trying to justify lateral moves. Actually, I like Monroe over both of them, especially when we are facing a regrouping-season.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Pretty safe to say:

Monroe is the next superstar C in the league.

If I had to trade Noah for a C who is not named Howard or Bynum it would be Monroe. Hibbert wouldn't make much difference in the team. He is better than Noah but he is not so much better because he is not consistent.

Last edited:

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hibbert is a natural center. Last off-season I was saying that I expected a breakout season from Roy. Everyone ripped into me, and said Hibbert was a clutz who had nothing going for him, other than the fact of him being tall. :facepalm:

I still wouldn't trade Hibbert for Noah. I'd rather work on our weaker areas than bicker about trying to justify lateral moves. Actually, I like Monroe over both of them, especially when we are facing a regrouping-season.
Noah to Hibbert isn't a lateral move.

It's an improvement.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm curious to see the contract Hibbert gets. If he gets less than what we gave Noah, I'm gonna be so pissed.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
Roy Hibbert will be in 2 out of 10 top10 dunks of the year.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0PZfW0a_Yo]Deron Williams Takes It to the Rack - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjBV9kO2ls]Kevin Durant NASTY facial dunk on Roy Hibbert (Apr 6, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing to insult Hibbert. When you are a blocker you will be posterized some times. I just remembered these amazing dunks and wanted to post them.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe you have a point. He does look dominating against the Howardless Magic, and Joel Anthony.

Yeah because it's not like Hibbert didn't outperform Noah this entire regular season.

Oh wait.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like this one better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4MHoe66g0Y]Derrick Rose Gets Up for the Block - YouTube[/ame]