Pretty safe to say....

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
I used to prefer Noah from Hibbert. I still do. BUT Noah's value is as high as it can be now. Maybe it's time for us to trade him. Not for Hibbert of course but for a true superstar potential big guy who can score a lot and pair him with Gibson for the defense. Cousins or Monroe for example.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I used to prefer Noah from Hibbert. I still do. BUT Noah's value is as high as it can be now. Maybe it's time for us to trade him. Not for Hibbert of course but for a true superstar potential big guy who can score a lot and pair him with Gibson for the defense. Cousins or Monroe for example.

No, Trade Noah for Kevin Durant. :troll:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i still doubt we could get big cuz for noah...if we could i would do it

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

what you do is root for the timberwolves to completely suck and make kevin love want to leave(which he said he would strongly consider if the team doesn't make the playoffs. he's already talked with Derrick about teaming up) and snag him for Mirotic, Taj, Deng, Charlotte 1st Rounder, 1st Rounder this year and then pair him with Noah and Rose. Championship. No point in trading him when he's one of the best centers in the game and you can't get much better.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
kahn loves point gaurds....throw him teague for love straight up hahaha

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
what you do is root for the timberwolves to completely suck and make kevin love want to leave(which he said he would strongly consider if the team doesn't make the playoffs. he's already talked with Derrick about teaming up) and snag him for Mirotic, Taj, Deng, Charlotte 1st Rounder, 1st Rounder this year and then pair him with Noah and Rose. Championship. No point in trading him when he's one of the best centers in the game and you can't get much better.

I would keep Mirotic over Noah. Mirotic projects to be a better player, and his game compliments Rose's game well.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He definitely projects better...but why would you want to pair a shooter and scorer with another big who is a great shooter and scorer....that doesn't really make sense. noah plays defense and does the dirty work..he would be the better fit if they were to get kevin love. plus center position is by far the weakest in the league...the best centers in the league right now are noah howard and varejeo. You can't trade Noah unless you upgrade that position and sadly the only upgrade would be howard. I heard that Bynums pretty much done so I wont include him.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the best centers in the league right now are noah howard and varejeo.

Varejao? What?

Varejao isn't even a top 10 center. And Noah isn't better than Bosh, Horford, Al Jeff, Duncan, or Marc Gasol. I'm not even sure he's better than Tyson Chandler, DeMarcus Cousins, or Greg Monroe.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Varejao? What?

Varejao isn't even a top 10 center. And Noah isn't better than Bosh, Horford, Al Jeff, Duncan, or Marc Gasol. I'm not even sure he's better than Tyson Chandler, DeMarcus Cousins, or Greg Monroe.

Varejao has been one of the best centers in the league this season...bosh, horford, duncan, monroe are all power forwards. I'll give you al jefferson because I honestly forgot about him. tyson chandler is overrated. he's far from a scrub but I feel that he has been overrated. tyson chandler was a journeyman and he wins a ring with dallas(which he was the missing piece) and all of a sudden he's a god. DeMarcus Cousins is far more talented but he won't give you his best and may just give up completely. he will fight with teammates and coaches. hell he just punched oj mayo in the nuts yesterday because he got pissed off.

Plus Varejaos numbers back that up. he is the leading rebounder in the league and is throwing in 15 ppg as well. it's not like his hands magically attract the basketball. Let me say further that i absolutely hate varejao. if i could kill one person in the nba and get away with it, it would be him. not even i can deny what he has done this year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd say Varejao is more of a PF myself, but that's just me. The line between PF and C is getting more and more blurred by the year as it is. That said, Varejao is putting up the numbers this year. You don't get 15 and 15 by accident. He's never struck me as the kind of player that could average numbers like that, but hey, I never expected that Noah could score 30 points and grab 23 boards either.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish