onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Is there another service that allows you to watch the games? I see NFL Redzone. But if the Bears are on...I just want to watch them. Not a TD highlight of a Bengals/Bills game.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Is there another service that allows you to watch the games? I see NFL Redzone. But if the Bears are on...I just want to watch them. Not a TD highlight of a Bengals/Bills game.
Only dtv and ps3 for now.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Only dtv and ps3 for now.

That's the pisser about the NFL...they should make the online feeed a little more affordable.

At the end of the day they'd probably make more money.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
They should but they signed a deal with dtv prob why it's not.i know dtv gave them a crap ton of money for it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No better invention in this world than sunday ticket. Never owned it, just mooched off other people. Usually pay someone 10 a month for the online access. Being a Bears fan in Fl, its a must have. Hate watching illegal streams online. Quality just blows.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I read about a little trick. If you have a friend that has DTV and Sunday ticket, ask them to let you use their login to watch it on your Ps3. Pay them the $50 for the To-Go service and you'd get to use it at your house.

They'd have to already have the regular Sunday ticket and also trust you with their login.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I read about a little trick. If you have a friend that has DTV and Sunday ticket, ask them to let you use their login to watch it on your Ps3. Pay them the $50 for the To-Go service and you'd get to use it at your house.

They'd have to already have the regular Sunday ticket and also trust you with their login.

Thats basically what ive been doing, except i use my iphone, my bros ipad or the cpu. Hook the cpu up to the TV and youre set.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Thats basically what ive been doing, except i use my iphone, my bros ipad or the cpu. Hook the cpu up to the TV and youre set.
Okay...I'm a damn amateur to the Sunday Ticket piggyback. If you know a friend who has Sunday ticket...you can log in and watch the games from your CPU? Or is that only if they have the premium package?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Okay...I'm a damn amateur to the Sunday Ticket piggyback. If you know a friend who has Sunday ticket...you can log in and watch the games from your CPU? Or is that only if they have the premium package?

There's an option to add Sun Tix broadband or for an addition $10 a month. I think it used to be free, im not exactly sure. Before i used to used my bros for free, last season a guy said he got the internet access for 10 a month, which i paid him to use. Only issue is you can only log in at one place at a time.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I watched for free all last season on pirate sites, why would I pay 4/this?.

'Cause a lot of us are spoiled by the crisp HD broadcasting the NFL has had for many years now. That and many NFL fans are suckers. On the other hand it does suck watching low-quality streams, though as someone who never even had basic cable until I was 13, I'm not as bothered by the fact I can't see a dudes facial pores in the 4th dimension.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
'Cause a lot of us are spoiled by the crisp HD broadcasting the NFL has had for many years now. That and many NFL fans are suckers. On the other hand it does suck watching low-quality streams, though as someone who never even had basic cable until I was 13, I'm not as bothered by the fact I can't see a dudes facial pores in the 4th dimension.

HD streams are out there, it's an on-going cat and mouse game during the season between streamers and the NFL. Sites are found, shut down, then moved to different addresses etc. Sites such as First Row suck b/c most of their links are V-share, and the more users on a V-share stream the more it lags...which of course is always at the end of a good game. I make it a point to screw the NFL b/c they first screwed us, so I dig and find what they try and sell. And when I find them, I don't post them b/c invariably some idiot decides to copy the link over to the CBMB...which is the equivalent of emailing them directly to the commish.