1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Also, a new report on twitter called BS on the earlier claims from USA Today.

bleedcubbieblue
RT @GDubCub Multiple sources deny USA Today report that Castro being made available in trade. He remains core player in Cubs' plans. #Cubs

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Castro is traded, I might die. So they should listen to me as being near-death makes me old, and d3a's Book of Business says to always make decisions with pleasing the elderly as as the primary goal.

That said, we would gt one hell of a return, no matter how sad it would be to see him go

You dont know what kind of return they would get. There called prospects for reason. Castro is younger then most top specs as it is. So why trade him for 2 guys that there is prolly 99% chance wont be as good as he is.

I love how you twist my words around. Cubs are in unique situation cause they havent won in over 103 yrs. So the older fan base deserves to see a winner. Of course you dont care how long rebuild takes right now. But when your 60+ and Cubs still havent won lets see how big fan of rebuilding you are

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
You dont know what kind of return they would get. There called prospects for reason. Castro is younger then most top specs as it is. So why trade him for 2 guys that there is prolly 99% chance wont be as good as he is.

I love how you twist my words around. Cubs are in unique situation cause they havent won in over 103 yrs. So the older fan base deserves to see a winner. Of course you dont care how long rebuild takes right now. But when your 60+ and Cubs still havent won lets see how big fan of rebuilding you are

:obama: who cares about the older fanbase. I don't think you understand that baseball is a business. There trying to make money not do everything in there power to satisfy your goddamn grandfather. Seriously it's suggesting that IF THERE ARE OFFERS FOR CASTRO, SHOULD WE LISTEN. No one is saying that were going to ship him off. And yeah the kid is going to get one hell of a return. Because we wouldn't let him go for anything less. So to say you don't know what you're gonna get back for him is you just speaking from your ass.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars