Official AL Central Race Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
like alot of us thought. detroit wont play 760 ball like they were and the sox wont play sub 500 ball like they were thats why its gonna be a race.

Sent from my Fischs grocery store using Tapatalk

And that was the point some of us where raising two months ago that resulted in being calling a :troll:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Cleveland had a winning record, like, a week ago, goodness.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure that everyone saw that coming. Cleveland just isn't as good as the Tigers or White Sox. But losing like that and dropping that quickly is a little ridiculous.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 horse race now. nice to be up 2.5 games and if we get swept and the tigers sweep we are only .5 out. yes im looking half empty. The angels are very very good. The one thing we have going is greinke not having a good career at the cell, santana blows, and haren is off his game. tigers have the indians so hopefully cleveland could salvage 1 game from them.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is gonna be a good race. Nobody should count the Sox out or say that the Tigers are gonna win the division by like 10 games or something.

This is gonna get exciting.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't call it a race for nothing!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
just hoping we dont get swept and the tigers sweep.

Sent from my USCfans guide to being an uneducated baseball fan using Tapatalk

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt either one of those happens.

I can't see the Tigers sweeping, they are too damn cold, but the Sox offense is showing signs of slumping again, we should have scored a lot more runs in Minnesota, and obviously our defense is slumpin'

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow. analysts sticking to their guns and :fap: ing to det. espn the other night all of them except kruk have the tigers winning the division and i just tweeted aaron boone and asked him and he says sox will get wild card.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow. analysts sticking to their guns and :fap: ing to det. espn the other night all of them except kruk have the tigers winning the division and i just tweeted aaron boone and asked him and he says sox will get wild card.

That's because they don't like going back on their predictions. Just like when they asked Buster about the NL West and he picked the DBacks to win because that's who he picked in the beginning of the year.

They stick with their guns because otherwise they look weak. But at least some of them are saying the Sox will make the playoffs. Not many said that before even. I know Kruk said that he believes the AL Central team that doesn't win the division will win the wild card, but he wasn't specific about which team would win the central.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
chris perez with 2 outs gives up 5 runs in the bottom of 10th. tigers win.

Status
Not open for further replies.