The statistic dilemma

Pick a scenario.

• Total voters

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am talking about to get the results they have for the season going into FA. Did they produce those numbers while playing 18 minutes? If they did...then its definitely player A. Nothing pays more than scoring...

And no matter how much money a person has...a vast majority of players in the league would want to get paid.

yes...

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
It's always going to be option A for pretty much every player, BUT, I think the scenario is a bit flawed. If you play like option B, then YOUR team should realize your value beyond the stats so it could bolster your FA negotiations & the difference in money could be negligible at that point. FA across the board though, the scorer is always going to be paid more.

But regardless I would probably choose A. Until the world stops running on money, I'll continue to try & get enough of it to keep my family & myself comfortable.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's always going to be option A for pretty much every player, BUT, I think the scenario is a bit flawed. If you play like option B, then YOUR team should realize your value beyond the stats so it could bolster your FA negotiations & the difference in money could be negligible at that point. FA across the board though, the scorer is always going to be paid more.

But regardless I would probably choose A. Until the world stops running on money, I'll continue to try & get enough of it to keep my family & myself comfortable.

I wish this were true. The team will value a player, no doubt, but realistically stat padding pays.

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
If you can average 11ppg, 4ast, 4reb, 1.6 combined block+steal in 18 minutes then you deserve for sure starter money and starter playing time. Definitely the A and sign in a other team where you can play as a starter.