Dale Sveum

bbaker

Liked Posts:
I'm fine with Sveum right now. He's only 48 games into his tenure and I believe if he can get a roster with some actual players on it, he could get the Cubs to make some noise. Fire Jaramillo though.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
there isnt one coach on this team that should be fired. the roster blows ass, like really blows ass. how would that be a coaches fault????

Sent from Tbo41fans everything is lulz factory using Tapatalk

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
there isnt one coach on this team that should be fired. the roster blows ass, like really blows ass. how would that be a coaches fault????

Sent from Tbo41fans everything is lulz factory using Tapatalk

Well Theo/Hoyer/McLeod/Sveum all preach patience... Jaramillo says "swing away"... and I'd much rather have a hitting coach that preaches patience to work on Castro a bit.

ChitwnRyan60452

@Chitown_Ryan
Liked Posts:
I think we'll have a better gauge of how good of a manager Sveum is if he had actual MLB talent on this team. Right now his team sucks so bad that everything he does, even if fundamentally sound, would have the potential of making him look like an idiot :lol:

That said, there's no way he's hired if Theo and Jed didn't trust his judgment and ability to lead a squad, especially a team that's not meant to go anywhere this season.

This.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Theo/Hoyer/McLeod/Sveum all preach patience... Jaramillo says "swing away"... and I'd much rather have a hitting coach that preaches patience to work on Castro a bit.

They probably have someone besides Jaramillo working with Castro. Might take a while for the patience mandate to trickle throughout the organization.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i like what Sveum has done so far. I love his DEF of shifts. Some of his lineups bug me but with the talent he has on the roster not much he can really do. I can say the players seem to be hustling alot more. Castro DEF has improved. So i give him B+