New contest - game giveaway

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Hey guys,
Doing another contest/giveaway.

I made a post about NCAA Football recruiting.
Recruiting changes for 'NCAA Football 11' - The Game Guys

Go there and post your thoughts on the new recruiting, what feature you're most excited about for NCAA or just why you like it better than Madden.

The person with the best post will have their choice of PS3/360 copies of Transformers: War for Cybertron and Singularity.

So this contest is for Xbox and PS3 guys. I'll pick a winner on Saturday.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Help me make this connection:

You want people who are interested in a football video game (specifically college football) to comment, and the winning comment receives.....a transformers game?

:dunno:

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
sweet! i've been really interested in Singularity, so hopefully i'll win! and a PS3 game giveaway! finally! ;)

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Help me make this connection:

You want people who are interested in a football video game (specifically college football) to comment, and the winning comment receives.....a transformers game?

:dunno:

Well typically people don't find something to complain about when it comes to possibly winning $120 in free games. I guess you do :dunno:

I'm sure there's people out there who like both college football and Transformers. I know it's a long shot, but it's possible.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Transformers game has gotten A LOT of good reviews. i hear its a very good game.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well typically people don't find something to complain about when it comes to possibly winning $120 in free games. I guess you do :dunno:

Nah, I don't have either of those two systems; I'm not in the running.

I'm sure there's people out there who like both college football and Transformers. I know it's a long shot, but it's possible.

I think it's cool that you're doing this; I was trying to understand the cross genre thing going on there, that's all. And, as you said, it's a long shot.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Nah, I don't have either of those two systems; I'm not in the running.
I think it's cool that you're doing this; I was trying to understand the cross genre thing going on there, that's all. And, as you said, it's a long shot.

I was being sarcastic with the long shot thing. I like college football and Transformers. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Plus when I do my giveaways its what I get extra from the companies. I can't always get an extra copy of Madden, Halo etc.. Because of the high demand by reviewers. I could do a giveaway for NCAA but I'm not guaranteed to get an extra NCAA copy.

But hell, when people win they can do whatever they want. Keep them, trade them in for something else, use it as a gift. :kick:

You don't have either system? Are you still on the PS2 or do you have a Wii?

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Just to let you guys know, because I forgot to mention it.
I have to approve all the comments. So if your comments doesn't show up right away, don't worry about it.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was being sarcastic with the long shot thing. I like college football and Transformers. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Plus when I do my giveaways its what I get extra from the companies. I can't always get an extra copy of Madden, Halo etc.. Because of the high demand by reviewers. I could do a giveaway for NCAA but I'm not guaranteed to get an extra NCAA copy.

But hell, when people win they can do whatever they want. Keep them, trade them in for something else, use it as a gift. :kick:

You don't have either system? Are you still on the PS2 or do you have a Wii?

I think that was a dig, but despite that I'll answer your question. I do not have a Wii; I do have a PS2. I do not have a HDtv yet, so I see no need to purchase a HD gaming system that'll cost me $300+ when I'll be playing occasionally.

Again, I was asking for help in the cross genre thing, in which case, you answered. You can only give away extra copies of games that aren't as hyped/in high demand.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I think that was a dig, but despite that I'll answer your question. I do not have a Wii; I do have a PS2. I do not have a HDtv yet, so I see no need to purchase a HD gaming system that'll cost me $300+ when I'll be playing occasionally.
Again, I was asking for help in the cross genre thing, in which case, you answered. You can only give away extra copies of games that aren't as hyped/in high demand.

There was no dig. :dunno:

You don't need to have an HDTV to play 360 or PS3. Just to let you know. It's not required. I got Xbox 360 in Nov. 2005 and I didn't have an HDTV at that point. My daughter has a 360 in her room and it's on an old non-HDTV.

I can giveaway games in demand. Can't giveaway something I don't have. I don't have an extra copy of NCAA right now therefore I cannot give it away.

chs234

Liked Posts:
that video on recruiting, gave me an orgasm. that was just so sexy.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh okie then. I understand it'll work with a SDtv, but I think I'd rather wait and be able to enjoy the full-on experience. I'm patient and I enjoy playing games occasionally on my laptop, which is HD. :D

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The Transformers game has gotten A LOT of good reviews. i hear its a very good game.

HighJump, you are the winner my friend :woot:

you can send me you address in a PM on here or over PS3. Whatever you want.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
HighJump, you are the winner my friend :woot:

you can send me you address in a PM on here or over PS3. Whatever you want.

PM sent. I'm terrible at typing stuff on the PS3 lol. I'll probably need to invest in one of those keypads in the future. Thanks Kush!