Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hope OKC can do it, if LeBron can put 4 together against Durant, which I think is possible and easy, it should be a Heat win in 5 or 6.

Again, not cheering for the Heat by any means.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
The Heat have learned from last years mistakes.

Lebron James has gotten serious and has grown in maturity from last year.
And is playing amazing basketball that even Durant won't be able to stop.

Chris Bosh is healthy, and unlike last year, he seems to have accepted his roll as 3rd man and does it well.

Dwayne wade, its no secret what this guy can do offensively.

Defense in Miamis favor.

Lebron and Wades finals experience will pay off as I expect the thunders inexperience to be there downfall as the Heat will win in 6 games.....maybe I'm wrong and it goes 7, but either way I rolling with the Heat................probaly think I'm joking, but I'm actually being serious just like my new found friend Lebron is doing.
roflbot.jpg

As long as Lebron keeps that facial expression of seriousness, the Heat will win the finals because of that alone.

I'm not saying I'm a Heat fan now, but I may be becoming a Lebron fan and staring to appreciate watching him play as an adult and not a goofy child like he used to be....

I'm buying into HueHeffners advice that's posted hear daily......Appreciate the greatness....He's right, Lebron is fun to watch when watching him in a different perspective without the hate......plus I admire Lebron for ignoring all the hate he recieves and just going out and taking care of business.....he's earned my respect in conference finals this year....

Last edited:

thechosenone

Liked Posts:
OKC has the home court advantage with the best crowd in the NBA and the offensive advantage.
Miami has the defensive advantage.

It would be tough.

The Heat should fail again like a Bosh.:D
failfive.gif

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
OKC is the better team...but I am tired of the Lebron naysayers so I wouldn't mind if Lebron got a ring. I think OKC is the better team and I have them winning in 6.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
OKC is the better team...but I am tired of the Lebron naysayers so I wouldn't mind if Lebron got a ring. I think OKC is the better team and I have them winning in 6.

Oh great, now that I am actually appreciating Lebron and seriously believe that the Heat will win in six you decide to go with the Thunder...........you are joking right? Please tell me. You are.......

Well either way, I'm rolling with the Heat this time around because Lebron has taken his game to another level and as long as he does, the rest of the Heat players like Wade and Bosh upgrade there game too.
The inexperience will be the thunders undoing regardless if there the quote on quote better team.........the Talents of Wade-Bosh and especially Lebron will prevail......oh yeah and so will there defense and lessons learned from last year.
Just my opinion.
:shrug:

Last edited:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Heat are the better defensive and rebounding team and have 3 out of the top 5 or 6 offensive players on the court.

Miami should win. The team that went down 1-2 vs. IND was a Bosh-less team and once Bosh got into rhythm and LeBron decided to stop settling for jumpers, they became unstoppable.

The media is picking OKC stupidly and taking the pressure off of LeBron's shoulders. Big mistake.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe it was xfactor who said Durant would be in foul trouble all series...I agree. We may even see him foul out of a couple games. The thunder will be tested like never before. I'm not sure how they'll respond to being in foul trouble the whole game. Hopefully they can at least try to put Miami in the same position. I think westbrooks play will be a huge factor in how this series goes.

Reactions: X

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Heat are the better defensive and rebounding team and have 3 out of the top 5 or 6 offensive players on the court.

Miami should win. The team that went down 1-2 vs. IND was a Bosh-less team and once Bosh got into rhythm and LeBron decided to stop settling for jumpers, they became unstoppable.

The media is picking OKC stupidly and taking the pressure off of LeBron's shoulders. Big mistake.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2yfy2Ke4I1rs311go2_500.jpg
maybe,maybe not

if there's anytime for Lebron to prove himself, it's now, considering Lebron has a wee bit of an issue when it comes to the finals

I still got OKC in 6..

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
This is going to be an amazing series.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Thunder in 6. Durant is gonna put on a show.

EzioAssassin

Liked Posts:
The Thunder have impressed me so much in the playoffs. They beat a Spurs team that looked unbeatable and won 20 straight in 4 straight games. They have the better interior presence, although Miami is better defensively overall, OKC's defense is no slouch. They made some phenomenal defensive adjustments on the Spurs that no one made all playoffs. Brooks is a hell of a coach and IMO Spoelstra is an abysmal coach. OKC has the advantage there.

One thing I will say about the Heat: many are saying that the Heat woke up and are serious now, but everyone said the same thing when they went down 2-1 to the Pacers. To me this Heat team is what it is. They don't bring their best effort every night and seem to only step it up when trailing in a series. If they get down to the Thunder I think it is over. The Thunder aren't the Pacers and they are not old and tired like Boston. The Thunder are a tremendous team and they don't let up. They have made amazing comebacks these playoffs and know when to step on an opponent's throat.

I think the major advantage the Thunder have is that they can spread the floor incredibly well. Boston had Pierce, Allen, maybe Pietrus and Dooling on some nights that could hit 3's. The Thunder have 5+ guys that can knock down 3's all game long and when you compare the Heat's big 3 vs the Thunder's you have to give OKC the shooting advantage. Durant, Harden, Westbrook can all be money from the perimeter knocking down jumpers. Also, all 3 of them can take it to the rack so you can't just play up on them either. Wade, Lebron, Bosh are not really good from beyond the arc.

The Thunder also have a great mix of young hungry players and battle tested vets like Perkins and Fisher. I just think they are the better team and I think they have played a more challenging road so far. Not that it always matters with who played who. Lebron can score 30+ ppg and the Heat could still lose. He averaged over 30 against Boston and it went 7. The Heat will need big efforts from Wade and Bosh every night to win with timely 3's from Chalmers and Battier.

But crazier things have happened before. I've just been more impressed by OKC. They seem to play better basketball more consistently, have more overall weapons, and each of them are all clutch go-to guys as well. But who knows, maybe the Heat's perimeter d flusters them or they get in foul trouble early.

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:

I don't know where you got that from...but YOU are mistaken if you think some couch potato critics on the sideline can take pressure off of Lebron...all eyes are on him regardless.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really hope the Thunder win this one!

Otherwise my trust in justice would be destroyed!

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fisch in 4.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Did anybody bring up Garnett and Rondo walking off the court and not shaking hands with Miami? Anybody? Probably not...if Lebron had done it...you know the rest...

Double standards? That is why I say I wouldn't mind if the Heat won, don't think they will, but wouldn't bother me.