Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On top of the Celtics deal, Clippers also looking at trading Blake Griffin to the Lakers for Dwight Howard, and they are also looking at dealing a package of Bledsoe/Butler to get either Danny Granger or Aaron Afflalo.
That would be crazy, but how could they afford to have Dwight, CP3, and Granger? Unless they're letting CP3 walk...but that doesn't make sense if they're giving up Bledsoe.

czman

Liked Posts:
There is a lot of talk at this point. I think ignoring all of it is the best practice. No one is going to do anything for a bit. We will know a lot more in a few months.

czman

Liked Posts:
You should like it for the Bobcats, then we don't have to worry about him on the Heat anymore. I guess you have to start somewhere, making a few playoff appearances at least gets some more fan support and some more money then. The franchise has never had a player the caliber of Bosh which is sad but true. They really haven't even had a star unless you consider Gerald Wallace a star.

I am not sure they can make a few appearances in the playoffs. If Bosh opts after 1 year then all they get is one year.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
There is a lot of talk at this point. I think ignoring all of it is the best practice. No one is going to do anything for a bit. We will know a lot more in a few months.

Yeah, pretty much this. Rumors are not very fun. Real trades being made is when shit gets real. I will wait and watch what happens.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I am not sure they can make a few appearances in the playoffs. If Bosh opts after 1 year then all they get is one year.

True but I think there's a possibility he could stay. Kemba Walker got a lot better from his rookie year and Kidd-Gilchrist is a pretty good player. Who knows though. According to Stephen A Smith who heard from executives Bosh is a lock to be gone if they lose and there is still a good chance he is gone if they were to win. I don't really care where he goes if he leaves Miami(and Miami doesn't somehow get Dwight) then I'm a happy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.