MLB Re- Draft Discussion Talk

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize that you are allowed to make your pick whenever while on autoskip?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
On autoskip for no reason because I was never even notified I was up in the draft. So from now on I'm saying (skip) this league and drafting the worst players.

And I also hate the person running this so he ....

[/IMG]

It's your responsibility to check. 24 hours you are on daily and can make it up. But you want to continue to bring the site down. Be my guest. If by the time your second team picks you have yet to make a move I will have your teams replaced

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm losing interest in this as well.

I think it'd work better if

a. We had fewer teams ie 10 or 14
b. We only had to pick nine position players and 7 pitchers.

I'll keep picking, but it just isn't much fun when we gotta wait two+ weeks to make a pick.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The top half drags. Plus guys like well the Sox fans on this site really have run this process into the ground

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize that you are allowed to make your pick whenever while on autoskip?

Yeah. I realize. I did take someone. Not sure why Brett is upset....

It's your responsibility to check. 24 hours you are on daily and can make it up. But you want to continue to bring the site down. Be my guest. If by the time your second team picks you have yet to make a move I will have your teams replaced

You're right. I'm the one bringing the site down. WELLL FUCK.

The top half drags. Plus guys like well the Sox fans on this site really have run this process into the ground

Oops. that's me.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm willing to talk baseball or whatever with anyone that's intelligent, but the dickbags that don't know shit about ANYTHING in life piss me off. And it's not like I "need" this site like the rest of you. I have a nice life outside of it.

this is evident by the fact that I don't even get on for weeks at a time during the fall/winter/spring.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Brett wants to stop being a bitch and mother teresa at the same time, yeah i'd say popcorn was necessary. Too bad that will never happen.

:bro:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think my biggest problem is that I was fine with this. Going with the motions just to help it finish and was one of the guys that actually made my picks. But waiting two weeks for a pick sucks, like fisch said.

And then to be put on autoskip for no reason while my internet fucked me over and the site was down. It was just like 'FUCK YOU DUDE'

So, yeah, I'm pissed. And I hate the person running it like I mentioned before. So it's just not even fun anymore.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
TCF. Did not Nwfisch post on your VM that you were up????

I think it's in everyone's interest that you drop

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks