MLB Re- Draft Discussion Talk

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TCF. Did not Nwfisch post on your VM that you were up????

I think it's in everyone's interest that you drop

No, fischy didn't post it and now I'm going to murder him.

But sure. Why not. Drop me.

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, nothing against you Brett but if JosMin doesn't make his picks by 11:00pm tonight I'm done it's too hard to keep up with all the players considering everyone has drafted Chris Sale like five times, and there is too much crap going on, thanks for trying though.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would have been awesome if this had all worked out, but it really hasn't. It's hard to keep track of the players that your two teams have picked and the other teams have picked because I don't like reading through a list of like 100 guys to see if the guy I want to pick has been taken.

And I think the only one guy from each team rule was dumb and made it harder to keep up with.

Just my opinion on it and maybe we can try again next year and start earlier in the season.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Thank you everyone, especially those active drafters for what was done. With so many people being slow and dropping out it's really destroyed this draft. I'll revisit this later but I agree with some who have said that it is time that this ends.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will take some of the blame for this falling apart since I was the one suggesting everyone take 2 teams. The reason I put forward that idea was because usual the interest for non-NBA redrafts in this forum was around 4-8 people. Once we got past 10 people it really eliminated the need for the 2 teams, and we should have shelved it.

bears12th

Liked Posts:
I'll take responsibility here. It happened in the Girls draft thingy I did - that was my first one and it didn't make it to the finals. Although, I do claim to have won that redraft as I do, claim here as well, a victory for the Angels AND Giants!!! Congrats to me and the rest of the old guys for proving our dominance in wittiness and strategery draftiness. :beerbang:

I will attach on my signature the title of victor and thank you all for participating again. I know I scared you all off.

If you don't see the sarcasm and wit in this, you are simply to young to understand life. (Except I really am claiming victory - that is the cool part).

Last edited:

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll take responsibility here. It happened in the Girls draft thingy I did - that was my first one and it didn't make it to the finals. Although, I do claim to have won that redraft as I do, claim here as well, a victory for the Angels AND Giants!!! Congrats to me and the rest of the old guys for proving our dominance in wittiness and strategery draftiness. :beerbang:

I will attach on my signature the title of victor and thank you all for participating again. I know I scared you all off.

If you don't see the sarcasm and wit in this, you are simply to young to understand life. (Except I really am claiming victory - that is the cool part).

Must resist... temptation... to... get mad....... bro :gary: