Video Game Random Image Thread

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I spent some time trying to track down a clean copy of this image with no avail. Every copy had serious artifacts and wear shown on the scans(possibly because the original printing process was semi-gloss matte.)

So I scanned a box of my own an restored it at a pretty high resolution so I can print it up, and turn it into a poster. I shrunk the image to share it, and you guys can get a little nostalgic with me. Of course, re-shrinking it for the web added new artifacts. LOL. The original file is 140mb big.

DHAGc.jpg

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had that game as a wee lad. Don't know what happened to it. It's times like this where I wish I could go back in time and smack my younger self and say "Take care of your shit" because I wish I had all my NES stuff still.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
I spent some time trying to track down a clean copy of this image with no avail. Every copy had serious artifacts and wear shown on the scans(possibly because the original printing process was semi-gloss matte.)

So I scanned a box of my own an restored it at a pretty high resolution so I can print it up, and turn it into a poster. I shrunk the image to share it, and you guys can get a little nostalgic with me. Of course, re-shrinking it for the web added new artifacts. LOL. The original file is 140mb big.

DHAGc.jpg

I still have this game. The cartridge has a little sticker with my first name on it, making it unobtainable to thieves and marauders. Now if I only still had a working Nintendo.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I still have this game. The cartridge has a little sticker with my first name on it, making it unobtainable to thieves and marauders. Now if I only still had a working Nintendo.

Like one of those, "Hello, My name is:" Stickers? That's why your NES is broke. You dun' confused the hell out of it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DHAGc.jpg

That was actually an ok game. a bit different when compared to the arcade game, but it wasnt bad. still prefer tmnt arcade though. that was a blast!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That was actually an ok game. a bit different when compared to the arcade game, but it wasnt bad. still prefer tmnt arcade though. that was a blast!

TMNT Arcade came later, and I played the hell outta that game too. But this one has the best music, and best cover art of all TMNT games(all platforms) IMO. The Manhattan Project was the best NES game, gameplay wise(again, IMO).

(Fun fact: Turtles in Time the arcade game was the 2nd arcade TMNT, and it's merely an upgraded engine with resprites over the original Arcade game, is 95% identical to the Simpsons Arcade game. The only difference is the art and an character/boss attributes.)

Talk about a chronologically messed up series.

TMNT The arcade was the first TMNT game, but it's often refered to as TMNT II, because that is what it was called on the NES.
TMNT was the second TMNT game, but people just call it the first game.
TMNT Turtles in time was the 3rd release, but people call it TMNT IV
TMNT The Manhattan Project was the 4th release, but it's called TMNT III.

:shrug:

Last edited:

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Like one of those, "Hello, My name is:" Stickers? That's why your NES is broke. You dun' confused the hell out of it.

That, and I also have to put two games in the systems slot. The first cartridge is for playing, the second is to hold down the cartridge tray that no longer clicks into the lower position. Fits perfectly too. Maybe the NES just couldn't handle the years and years of double penetration any longer.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Best... game... ever...

pic1481823_md.png

(...and you're an old fart if you've ever played it)

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the dead island: Riptide special edition being releases in the UK...all I can say is What The F*ck

deadislanduk0115-610.jpg