I love This Soriano Quote

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
•‘‘It goes both ways because I don’t want to be miserable,’’ Alfonso Soriano tells Gordon Wittenmyer of the Chicago Sun-Times about a possible trade from the Cubs. Soriano wants to remain in Chicago but, ‘‘I don’t want to have a long summer or a long season. I just want to win, no matter what. If it’s here, I’m more than happy. If it’s not here, if they think they want to take longer than two or three years, then my contract’s done....But it has to be a very good team to go to because I don’t want to go be miserable on the other team, too.’’

Love the honesty.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well yeah he's miserable..

We suck.. Other than Castro and LaHair (when he plays all the time) Soriano is basically our only source of power on this team.

The meathead Kaplanite fans just sit there and fucking boo him for shit that EVERY player in the MLB has done once or several times in their career.

Yeah I'd be effing frustrated too.. Considering from what all the other players say he's the hardest working player on this team.

I honestly hope we can move him.. He deserves to be treated better and I wish we could dump some of the meathead fans that won't shut the fuck up.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey poodskis back! great! I can hear how the cubs are going to get 3 top spects for soriano. hey poods is Fukudome still better than CQ? lol.