CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
very good article. hits a lot of points quickly, and his title is awesome

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Could've stopped at this garbage:
Truth is, Kane is better as trade bait than a legitimate No. 2 center.

But I kept reading, because I'm bored.

He misses one HUGE point when referencing the Jack Johnson trade. LA had Slava Voynov ready and waiting to jump to the NHL club. Moving Johnson wasn't all that difficult for them because they had a guy ready to suit up next. Anyone think the Hawks have that? Didn't think so.

And, yes, let's trade a defenseman to shore up the forwards. Yeah, let's subtract from the group that gave up the 3rd-most goals in the conference to improve a group that scored the 2nd-most goals in the conference. That makes perfect sense.

This article is a joke.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And someone show me a team with a total of six of top-six forwards on their roster, because I don't see one in the entire league.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

He misses one HUGE point when referencing the Jack Johnson trade. LA had Slava Voynov ready and waiting to jump to the NHL club. Moving Johnson wasn't all that difficult for them because they had a guy ready to suit up next. Anyone think the Hawks have that? Didn't think so.

And, yes, let's trade a defenseman to shore up the forwards. Yeah, let's subtract from the group that gave up the 3rd-most goals in the conference to improve a group that scored the 2nd-most goals in the conference. That makes perfect sense.

This article is a joke.

Nicely said.

There are plenty of holes on this team...but to single out the top 6 and make it seem like that is Bowman's biggest failing is ridiculous. Sure I would love for the Blackhawks to get a top 6 center, and it may happen, but there are other holes that should be filled first. The Blackhawks truly do have one of the better top 6's in the game...even without that second line center.

The goals for/against stat really speaks for itself.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I stopped with the garbage of it being written by Steve Rosenbloom. He is worse than Mariotti ever was as a writer and has just tried to copy to pattern of the purest cynic writer with various false sports perceptions.

There is plenty to rip Bowman about, but just doing it doesn't make a quality article.

The Hawks were still 6th in scoring were they not? All without a 2nd line center and no 1st line center for a quarter of the year. Way too many GA of course.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I stopped with the garbage of it being written by Steve Rosenbloom. He is worse than Mariotti ever was as a writer and has just tried to copy to pattern of the purest cynic writer with various false sports perceptions.

There is plenty to rip Bowman about, but just doing it doesn't make a quality article.

The Hawks were still 6th in scoring were they not? All without a 2nd line center and no 1st line center for a quarter of the year. Way too many GA of course.

Bingo.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the top 6 is probably the best thing on the Hawks. So...weird that they should build around that.

How about depth at forward and some defense so the hawks maybe have at least one shutout this year.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the top 6 is probably the best thing on the Hawks. So...weird that they should build around that.

How about depth at forward and some defense so the hawks maybe have at least one shutout this year.

I've seen Crawford alot, and he very rarely posted a shutout in the AHL

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This article is a joke.

he is comparing Trade bait vs 2nd line center (kane). Stating he will be better trade bait than a 2nd line center is very true when comparing the 2 specific variables which obviously you didnt catch onto. he wasnt stating that he has better trade bait in the general sense.

Anyway I see the homers united once again. nice to see.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
also you ignored the fact that he stated about the concussions, one of which we have no clue on when he will be ready. but hey lets not take concussions seriously :rolleyes: congrats on skimming through an article.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also think that most of the hate for the article besides the skimming of the article hasto do with who posted this article.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I also think that most of the hate for the article besides the skimming of the article hasto do with who posted this article.

When eklund posts something, you always take it with a grain of salt...sane thing

The author always has an influence.

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

You get your panties so wound up when anyone posts anything if captserious has anything to do with it.

No one ripped apart the person who posted the article. No one was even being a homer in this case. The majority were simple saying that it is fine to rip Bowman, but most felt that the hate shouldn't be directed at the top 6 but other holes that the Blackhawks have that may be more pressing.

Did you skim everything that was posted with those feelings in it?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
he is comparing Trade bait vs 2nd line center (kane). Stating he will be better trade bait than a 2nd line center is very true when comparing the 2 specific variables which obviously you didnt catch onto. he wasnt stating that he has better trade bait in the general sense.

Anyway I see the homers united once again. nice to see.

Why are people only homers when they disagree with you?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You get your panties so wound up when anyone posts anything if captserious has anything to do with it.

No one ripped apart the person who posted the article. No one was even being a homer in this case. The majority were simple saying that it is fine to rip Bowman, but most felt that the hate shouldn't be directed at the top 6 but other holes that the Blackhawks have that may be more pressing.

Did you skim everything that was posted with those feelings in it?

:turrible:

the focus should be on the top 6....all that is needed is a 2c. thats it, but that is huge! if you feel comfortable with 2 players coming off concussions and a player who will have to repeat himself in stalberg in the top 6....than grrreat.....but wear your jock strap because you will probably get kicked in the nuts.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are people only homers when they disagree with you?

no. its everything is always good, and anytime anyone says anything negative you guys cry like bitches. zomfg you cantz say that about the hawkz they are awesome