Oilers interested in Hjalmarsson

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks got anything decent in return, I'd say to make it happen. Need that salary dump.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Hammer, stalberg and beach for gagner :pray:

Sent from my Motorola Xoom Tablet using Tapatalk

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
A Hammer for Gagner (base of a trade) makes a lot is sense for both teams. It has been reported for a while that the Oil had interest in Hammer, Subban, and just about any other available Dman.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sign me up for a Hammer plus for Gagner swap.

LonghornBob

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know, I hate to sound like a sentimentalist, and he's SUCKED since he's been gone, and maybe it was just that he played with the Wizzer, but Cam Barker just came available on the cheap.

Trade Hammer and a spare part and get Gagner and sign Barker. Mmmmm...

As an aside, much as I have disliked Stalberg in the past, you can't get wheels like that and 20+ goals a season for what we're paying him. His production isn't huge and he misses open nets like that's his job, but he's pretty much a bargain. I'd be loathe to shed him at the price we're paying. Replacing his production and speed would cost an arm and a leg.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sign me up for a Hammer plus for Gagner swap.

Not against the trade but just questioning why it should be Hammer plus. I know Hammer isnt the greatest dman but Gagner isnt great by any stretch either. He had 47 pts last year but 8 of them came against the Hawks when they folded their tent early. He's a 14-15 goal guy....not exactly a star in the making. Make the deal even up.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
You know, I hate to sound like a sentimentalist, and he's SUCKED since he's been gone, and maybe it was just that he played with the Wizzer, but Cam Barker just came available on the cheap.

Trade Hammer and a spare part and get Gagner and sign Barker. Mmmmm...

As an aside, much as I have disliked Stalberg in the past, you can't get wheels like that and 20+ goals a season for what we're paying him. His production isn't huge and he misses open nets like that's his job, but he's pretty much a bargain. I'd be loathe to shed him at the price we're paying. Replacing his production and speed would cost an arm and a leg.

Please no. Cam Barker is not a fit on this team except for being on the PP. After that, he might open up more holes than he plugs.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please no. Cam Barker is not a fit on this team except for being on the PP. After that, he might open up more holes than he plugs.

I agree, the hawks already did the Cam Barker experiment no need to rehash it.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No to Barker. I wouldn't send 2 roster players for Gagner. It'd have to be Hammer, spec, and maybe a pick.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
If we get Barker, can we trade him for a nick leddy again?

Btw, WHERE THE FUCK IS KIM JOHNSSON?

Sent via Tapatalk on Droid RAZR MAXX

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
which clearly we dont need any help with.

Did you somehow manage to not read the next 10 or so words after that? Do you really get that excited when I post that you attempt to start shit by agreeing (when trying to make it seem like disagreeing) with me in what is supposed to be a backhanded comment towards my way?

Clearly he would help on the PP but in my opinion he would open up other holes, especially with his lack of PK ability and how bad he is 5on5.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you somehow manage to not read the next 10 or so words after that? Do you really get that excited when I post that you attempt to start shit by agreeing (when trying to make it seem like disagreeing) with me in what is supposed to be a backhanded comment towards my way?

Clearly he would help on the PP but in my opinion he would open up other holes, especially with his lack of PK ability and how bad he is 5on5.

as a 6th man he wouldnt be bad to have.

I think you need to get over yourself. Just expressing my opinion. It is ok for me to do that, and really you shouldnt be all to mad about it since you have a tremendous following in the hawks forum with some fans that just dont have a thought. So relax, and be very proud.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
as a 6th man he wouldnt be bad to have.

I think you need to get over yourself. Just expressing my opinion. It is ok for me to do that, and really you shouldnt be all to mad about it since you have a tremendous following in the hawks forum with some fans that just dont have a thought. So relax, and be very proud.

He would not be a good fit here...

And why do you care so much who likes hawkwriter anyway?

Yea yea i know..

:rolleyes:
:homer:
"Lulz and stuffz"

Did i forget something?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He would not be a good fit here...

And why do you care so much who likes hawkwriter anyway?

Yea yea i know..

:rolleyes:
:homer:
"Lulz and stuffz"

Did i forget something?

I dont. Just pointing out how he shouldnt get bent out of shape when I disagree with him. Trying to make sure he stays positive and...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoaktW-Lu38]Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - Life Of Brian (Monty Python) Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My whole point is that you didn't even disagree with me...yet you attempt to make it look like you did by taking what I said out of context.

sorry. I should have said:

1) 6th man is ok if top 4 gets an upgrade

2) We need the help on the PP so he should be fine.

again as a 6th man.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
sorry. I should have said:

1) 6th man is ok if top 4 gets an upgrade

2) We need the help on the PP so he should be fine.

again as a 6th man.

You know Q...bottom pair defenseman dont get pp time