Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watched a video on youtube by a guy called IpodKingCarter. He played an old build of the game at the 2k headquarters with a bunch of other youtube nba 2k commentators. Based on what he said of the game, it's going to be freaking sick. 100000x better than 2k12. And it wasn't even the most recent version of the game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Watched a video on youtube by a guy called IpodKingCarter. He played an old build of the game at the 2k headquarters with a bunch of other youtube nba 2k commentators. Based on what he said of the game, it's going to be freaking sick. 100000x better than 2k12. And it wasn't even the most recent version of the game.

dammit. now i want the game. was hoping to avoid wanting it. stupid money.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dammit. now i want the game. was hoping to avoid wanting it. stupid money.
Probably gonna trade in my 2k12 to offset the cost a little. I hate how new games are $60 then drop to like $20 the following year. Darn obsoleteness.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Im just happy they finally put manual bounce pass in the game. I have wanted that in the game for years it will help passing quite a bit.

WC Jerome

King of the 'Universe'!!!
Liked Posts:
NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
The fact that it will both the '92 Dream Team (w/Scottie Pippen, thank God!!) & '12 Dream Team wannabes is the clincher for me and the inclusion of All-Star Weekend is the icing on the cake!!! :)

BTW, I had a feeling the whole 'DEBATE' thing between members of this year's team & the '92 team that started just before the Olympics was either a 2K Sports or an EA Sports promotion stunt. Obviously, we knew they were never settle it in real-life, so the only other option was on the virtual court. :thinking:

WC Jerome

King of the 'Universe'!!!
Liked Posts:
NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
1st image of My Career Mode...who drafted the Joker?

nbamycareerdraft2k13.jpg

Huffalicious

Liked Posts:
The custom suit color in My Player is such a small touch, but it was something that needed to be added. Awesome. Also, anyone notice his rating right after being drafted is 78?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The custom suit color in My Player is such a small touch, but it was something that needed to be added. Awesome. Also, anyone notice his rating right after being drafted is 78?
Yeah I noticed that. Makes me wonder how the predraft stuff is gonna work. Honestly though, I think that having a starting rating that high makes it too easy. Having to build your player up from like 60 overall was something I appreciated. Maybe I'm just weird.

The news of the GM sitdowns is exciting to me though. I definitely have wanted to request trades and stuff for other players.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
So the right stick now is for dribbling? No more shot stick??

Huffalicious

Liked Posts:
Yeah I noticed that. Makes me wonder how the predraft stuff is gonna work. Honestly though, I think that having a starting rating that high makes it too easy. Having to build your player up from like 60 overall was something I appreciated. Maybe I'm just weird.

The news of the GM sitdowns is exciting to me though. I definitely have wanted to request trades and stuff for other players.
Not when you rape the combine and wind up with a 62 overall. Hopefully you get rewarded a little better for playing well in that draft combine, or however they are doing the predraft this year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not when you rape the combine and wind up with a 62 overall. Hopefully you get rewarded a little better for playing well in that draft combine, or however they are doing the predraft this year.
Well 2k12 didn't have a combine so...:shrug: But yes I agree, you should be rewarded for playing better in the predraft things, whatever they may be.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;l-u0C0G9BXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-u0C0G9BXI&feature=plcp[/video]