What Is The Next Move For Kenny?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying bench him though. If whomever hits well against the starting pitcher. Use the best 2 and give the one the night off. I really don't see Youk as a 3rd baseman at this point. And Hudson IMO would probably want to be traded if he won't get playing time.[/QUOTE]

youk plays a fine 3b. showed off a bit tonight with his in foul territory play. he will be playing 3b and at worst he is avg which is >>>>hudson at 3b. hudson knows he is a utility player and has mentioned it since the trade that he accepts his role and just wants to be on a winner. he turned down an everyday job to come to the sox.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry. Caught up in different conversation I was having on this thread. But yeah.....Hudson won't ask to be traded. But if Escobar starts to heat up, he might be DFA'd

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I know...I saw that.

I'm seeing that he is getting up there in age...he could stay or he could go

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying bench him though. If whomever hits well against the starting pitcher. Use the best 2 and give the one the night off. I really don't see Youk as a 3rd baseman at this point. And Hudson IMO would probably want to be traded if he won't get playing time.

He's staying in Chicago as a utility man. Not sure how that relates to the current conversation though...

Thats why...

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what Philly needs (and maybe you've already addressed this in this form post already; i'm too lazy to read through it all), but with him being a FA next year, I'd love to see Hamels on the South Side.

We know Reinsdorf will spend if he wants/has to. I think he's making $15M this year and I would hope KW would be glad to eat whatever remains on Hamel's contract this year. With Sale, Peavy, Hamels, Danks, Quintana, that'd be a pretty decent rotation.

I wouldn't mind Dempster either, but what in the hell do the Sox have that the Cubs would want? A whole lot of nothing, really, unless they give up the pick they just drafted (sorry, his name escapes me).

Wouldn't mind Greinke either. Though the Sox already have enough head-cases on the team, and Greinke hasn't pitched well (relatively speaking) outside of Miller Park.

I'm not sure who else is a FA next year, but Hamels is a stud. I want him in a Sox uni.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I want an ace. A bad ass dominating starting pitcher. Like maybe King Felix or someone. Maybe another reliever.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what Philly needs (and maybe you've already addressed this in this form post already; i'm too lazy to read through it all), but with him being a FA next year, I'd love to see Hamels on the South Side.

We know Reinsdorf will spend if he wants/has to. I think he's making $15M this year and I would hope KW would be glad to eat whatever remains on Hamel's contract this year. With Sale, Peavy, Hamels, Danks, Quintana, that'd be a pretty decent rotation.

I wouldn't mind Dempster either, but what in the hell do the Sox have that the Cubs would want? A whole lot of nothing, really, unless they give up the pick they just drafted (sorry, his name escapes me).

Wouldn't mind Greinke either. Though the Sox already have enough head-cases on the team, and Greinke hasn't pitched well (relatively speaking) outside of Miller Park.

I'm not sure who else is a FA next year, but Hamels is a stud. I want him in a Sox uni.

1. You can't trade the guys you just drafted unless a rule changed.
2. If we don't have enough for Dempster how do we for Zach or Cole?

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would love to see Hamels. I think the Sox have a better chance at getting Hamels than they do at getting Greinke.

If they can get Hamels, Greinke, or Lincecum without giving up half the team, that's a big win. Any of those three guys can be exactly what the Sox need. KW needs to make it happen.