Around The MLB Thread

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of our handshake agreements once upon a time was to try to drive more traffic to the Sox forum by having AL news here. It's up to you though, I don't think it's necessarily enforceable and as you know members who are fans of both teams are welcome in both forums.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of our handshake agreements once upon a time was to try to drive more traffic to the Sox forum by having AL news here. It's up to you though, I don't think it's necessarily enforceable and as you know members who are fans of both teams are welcome in both forums.

I wouldn't say that I'm a fan of both teams. I'm a sox fan that loves baseball a lot. But I came extremely close to being a Cubs fan when I was little.

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say that I'm a fan of both teams. I'm a sox fan that loves baseball a lot. But I came extremely close to being a Cubs fan when I was little.

I meant that Sox fans are welcome in the Cubs forum and hopefully vice versa, but we don't mind a third party cheering section :lol:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I meant that Sox fans are welcome in the Cubs forum and hopefully vice versa, but we don't mind a third party cheering section :lol:

Nah. I'll just go there and trash talk the Cubs :smug2:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. Because the Sox forum is better :shifty:

And because I created this thread and didn't make the other thread. :smug: